Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Situation for a friend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've got a female friend, and she's in this situation:
daniel hatess him bcuz hes jealous and says he loves me and cnt stand me being with him and simon hates him cuz he wants me and thinks hes gunna take me away from him and i jst can not b bothered with either of them nemore

the girl, well daniel is one of her best mates and simon is her boyfriend.

what would you do? What would you advise?

Comments

• Options
    Well if she can't be bothered with either of them, let's forget about both of them and move on... Seems like it's going to finish in a cock fight otherwise...
  • Options
    Well if she can't be bothered with either of them, let's forget about both of them and move on... Seems like it's going to finish in a cock fight otherwise...

She said she's happy with her byofriend though but he always ends up moaning about this other guy.

It sounds scarily similar to my situation, so I'm taking notes :razz: except we've kinda passed that now and are on the 'we know we love each other so lets forget about the third guy' but im still a little bit paranoid.

She said: "but im not strong enuf to say nothing"

though we can bitch how girls can turn into prick teases, is it fair of guys to come onto girls relentlessly, because a lot of girls are shy and their way of saying no is by not saying anything...
  • Options
    Seems like she need to have a proper talk with that other guy and tell him to back off... If he doesn't want i suggest she just stop seeing the guy and if he is a friend, well as a friend he shouldn't try to come between her and her boyfriend... If he can't stop then it aint really a friend and he is not worth keeping around...
  • Options
    yea you see thats what i was thinking... but girls think differently. see in both cases, which are identical (this girl and my girlfriend) they're too... worried to tell the guy to back off, cos they dont want to upset them. maybe they just love the attention too much but i dont think its that.
  • Options
    Yer, for some reason girls are really pussies...

The guy have no respect for her and her relationship and she doesn't want to upset him, ffs the guy is a cunt and keep upsetting her, I think he can get upset once...
  • Options
    he's been asking her too sleep over at his and shes been saying no, making excuses:
    Rich says:
    tell him no u cant sleep roud his
    Rich says:
    cos uve got a boyfriend and its not right
    Jem says:
    iv sed tht
    Jem says:
    and he sed dump si and go out with me then
    Jem says:
    and then got mardy wen i sed i loved simon
    Jem says:
    and sed tht h didnt no why and tht he wud treat me much better
    Jem says:
    which i got mad out
    Jem says:
    at^
    Jem says:
    bu then he was being all sweetly like im sorry i jst wana fall sleep with my arms wrapped round u cuz im so inlove with u and i want to be close to u every second of the day etc

the guy whos after my girlfriend is the same though. why were some guys born onto this world cunts? but hes calmed down now because my girlfriend told him she didnt love him :p she loved me and he had to back off and she wanted some space. but that was after he kissed her on the head. but shes on holiday and hes been texting her again now :p because im not around. its funny, if he sees me he'll walk the other way. he's supposedly quite hard though.

its not about braun though, its about honour. its dishonourable to the girl. if you love them, let them go. how could you cause as much heartache to someone you 'love' by splitting up (or trying to, at least) a perfectly happy relationship? when the girl has self esteem issues and exploiting that. its not about love, its about greed.
  • Options
    IMO if she doesn't want to tell him to stop, it might be cos she want to keep him just in case or just enjoy having all this attention to herself...

If she continue it will either end up with both guys fighting or her boyfriend leaving...
  • Options
    It sounds to me like she is enjoying the attention of two men fighting over her. In all fairness who wouldn't enjoy that but at the end of the day she needs to sort herself out and tell this man to leave her alone since she has a boyfriend.
  • Options
    Seems like she need to have a proper talk with that other guy and tell him to back off... If he doesn't want i suggest she just stop seeing the guy and if he is a friend, well as a friend he shouldn't try to come between her and her boyfriend... If he can't stop then it aint really a friend and he is not worth keeping around...

seconded.

I think we all get together to one agreeing end: If she loves Simon and wants to stick with him, then Daniel's behaviour is inexcuseable.
    If she's not assertive enough to tell Daniel to back off or get lost, then nobody can help her.
  • Options
    Im offering to speak to the guy, cos both guys are good mates of mine lol! Its strange how a nice guy can act bizarre when they're infatuated. Either way, I think my role must change from being an enforcer to a peacemaker :thumb: :)