Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Bottles of Beer

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ...71 bottles of beer on the wall, 71 bottles of beer. Take one down chug it down, 70 bottles of beer on the wall...
  • Options
    i think we are the only two who wants to get to the end of the song

but anyway..

70 bottles of beer on the wall, 70 bottles of beer on the wall. Take one down chug it down 69 botles of beer on the wall. :thumb:
  • Options
    yeah it's cos it's weekend so not lot of people around and hey, who cares, it give us something to do :)

69 bottles of beer on the wall, 69 bottles of beer on the wall. Take one down chug it down 68 botles of beer on the wall.
  • Options
    yeah it's cos it's weekend so not lot of people around and hey, who cares, it give us something to do :)

69 bottles of beer on the wall, 69 bottles of beer on the wall. Take one down chug it down 68 botles of beer on the wall.

lol

68 bottles of beer on the wall, 68 bottles of beer on the wall. Take one down, chug it down 67 bottles of beer on the wall.
  • Options
    And...

67 bottles of beer on the wall, 67 bottles of beer on the wall. Take one down, chug it down 66 bottles of beer on the wall...
  • Options
    Do you think we are going to finish this?

66 bottlesof beer on the wall, 66 bottles of beer on the wall. Take one down chug it down, 65 bottles of beer on the wall
  • Options
    Of course it will be finished! (maybe I should have started with 10)

65 bottles of beer on the wall 65 bottles of beer, take one down, chug it down, 64 bottles of beer on the wall.
  • Options
    It's not beer you're drinking...it's my piss!
  • Options
    64 bottles of beer on the wall, 64 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around,63 bottles of beer on the wall
  • Options
    63 bottles of beer on the wall 63 bottles of beer take one down collapse on the ground 62 bottles of beer on the wall
  • Options
    62 bottles of beer on the wall, 62 bottles of beer. Take one down pass it around 61 bottles of beer on the wall
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    It's not beer you're drinking...it's my piss!

Thats why it tastes so good :yum:
  • Options
    61 bottles of beer on the wall, 61 bottles of beer. Take one down chug on the ground, 60 bottles of beer on the wall.
  • Options
    60 bottles of beer on the wall, 60 bottles of beer. Take one down chug on the ground, 59 bottles of beer on the wall.
  • Options
    61 bottles of beer on the wall, 61 bottles of beer. Take one down chug on the ground, 60 bottles of beer on the wall.

opps i said ground lol anyway..

59 bottles of beer on the wall, 59 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down, 58 bottles of beer on the wall
  • Options
    lol...

58 bottles of beer on the wall, 58 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down, 57 bottles of beer on the wall
  • Options
    lol...

58 bottles of beer on the wall, 58 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down, 57 bottles of beer on the wall

Dont laught cause you did aswell in your last post lol

57 bottles of beer on the wall, 57 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down, 56[/B bottles of beer on the wall.
  • Options
    Well it's cos I always copy/paste yours... So you did make me do a mistake... I should have checked it before I had posted so, so it's a bit my fault too :)

56 bottles of beer on the wall, 56 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down, 55 bottles of beer on the wall.
  • Options
    At least you can learn from you mistake of being to lazy to type it all out :p

55 bottles of beer on the wall, 55 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down, 54 bottles of beer on the wall.
  • Options
    True, I shouldn't be so lazy... I still change the numbers and put the last one in bold tho, just so I feel like i aint that lazy... ;)

54 bottles of beer on the wall, 54 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down, 53 bottles of beer on the wall...
  • Options
    53 bottles of beer on the wall, 53 bottles of beer on the wall. Take one down chug it down, 52 bottles of beer on the wall.

Im a good girl cause im not lazy :p
  • Options
    52 bottles of beer on the wall, 52 bottles of beer on the wall. Take one down chug it down, 51 bottles of beer on the wall...
  • Options
    51 bottles of beer on the wall, 51 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down. 50 bottles of beer on the wall
  • Options
    in colour for a change...

...50 bottles of beer on the wall, 50 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down. 49 bottles of beer on the wall...
  • Options
    lol...

49 bottles of beer on the wall, 49 bottles of beer. Take one down chug it down, 48 bottles of beer on the wall.
  • Options
    48 bottles of beer on the wall, 48 bottles of beer. Take one down chug it down, 47 bottles of beer on the wall...
  • Options
    and here we go again......

47 bottles of beer on the wall, 47 bottles of beer. Take one down pass it around, 46 bottles of beer
  • Options
    and...

46 bottles of beer on the wall, 46 bottles of beer. Take one down pass it around, 45 bottles of beer...
  • Options
    45 bottles of 322%20Beer.jpg on the wall, 45 bottles of Beer.jpg take one down, pass it around istockphoto_150680_no_44.jpg bottles of beer on the wall
  • Options
    44 bottles of beer on the wall, 44 bottles of beer. Take one down, chug it down. 43 bottles of beer on the wall