Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Having sex before graduating

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sofie wrote:
    Why should she feel left out? It's not a race (as mentioned) or something to be proud of...
    exactly, plus its not like shes the only virgin out of us all! She goes to her bfs next week so she'll probably go and lose it then :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    exactly, plus its not like shes the only virgin out of us all! She goes to her bfs next week so she'll probably go and lose it then :rolleyes:

Just because you've lost it? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    Just because you've lost it? :rolleyes:
    well shes been wanting to lose it for a while anyway....and i think she was wanting to be the 1st, but from what shes told me she doesnt sound ready at all. Shame really but what can you do?
  • Options
    And don't have too much of an expectation for it either, 'cos your first time is in no way guaranteed to be any good!

My first time was...
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    My first time was...
    yeah i was impressed with mine too
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    yeah i was impressed with mine too

CLANG!
  • Options
    infinity5x wrote:
    What do you guys think about this idea that people should lose their virginity before they get out of high school?
    I think it depends on what you feel comfortable with. I know a guy who was twelve when he lost it, but my auntie didn't until she got married and I think she was in her thirties.

It's all about attitude... Reguardless of what your friends think, do you believe that your virginity is precious? Do you want to lose it to the perfect woman? Do you just wanna have fun?

There's nothing wrong with abstaining, but nothing wrong with the matress mambo either. But as long as you are you. you're comfortable and you're not fucking people around it's all kosha eh?