Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

crazy when fucked

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
so last night after i'd had my pint i moved onto double southern comforts. i only had 2... but i also took 2 paracetemol and codeine for pain relief (which i'd been on all day).

well everything went weird and i was spacing out. i was off my rocker and i really needed a cigarette even though i don't smoke. so i decided to rip up a cornflakes box and roll it up and smoke it! had 1 or 2 drags then blew it out.

fucked up i tell thee! :lol:

anyone else done stupid shit when wasted?

Comments

• Options
    My friend has smoked a wotsit before...
  • Options
    Haha that's amazing :lol: That's even better than the guy I know who persauded some kids to smoke dandelion and tea, thinking it was weed... :D
  • Options
    Haha you nut!
  • Options
    when we were about 13 we rolled the last bits out of a load of stubs up in a chewy wrapper and tried smoking that, we wernt drunk, just stupid.

erm last thursday in a very bad state i fell over and bruised all my back whilst trying to do zorba the greek in a pizza shop - the floor was wet.

i dunno why i was trying to do it but meh
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    i was off my rocker and i really needed a cigarette even though i don't smoke. so i decided to rip up a cornflakes box and roll it up and smoke it! had 1 or 2 drags then blew it out.

anyone else done stupid shit when wasted?

Yeah. When I was back at college, a couple of mates and I went out on a narrowboat for a few days. We did actually sit down to do some coursework - but after doing it, we then decided to roll it up and smoke it.

We were also cruising the canals of Burton-upon-trent at 2am, in the snow.

Wearing nothing but boxers.
  • Options
    i got wasted at a mates once then came home, tried to go to bed but was too hot and room spinny. so i decided the ebst course of action would be to go back out and carry on drinking. so i walked back up 2 my mates in just my boxers, had a few more cans then came home again, nearly got into a fight with some random guy on the street (at about 8am) as i was walking just accross the road to my house.
    Good night! :D

Also, one of my mates was drunk and decided to try and break up rocks with bigger rocks, had rather slow reactions and slammed one down right over his fingers. broke a couple and the rest swelled up loads. :lol:
  • Options
    i got auctioned off for a lapdance in the aid of charity when u was pissed sunday night and my mates have footage to remind me!
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    i got auctioned off for a lapdance in the aid of charity when u was pissed sunday night and my mates have footage to remind me!
    ooo did you do the lap dance?
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    ooo did you do the lap dance?
    I did! i didnt know thats what i had to do til i was on stage! n by then i looked down at thelady in the wheel chair and couldnt back out!
  • Options
    Me and my mates used to go around the park and pick up joint butts, take all the stuff out of them and make joints with the insides. :lol:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Me and my mates used to go around the park and pick up joint butts, take all the stuff out of them and make joints with the insides. :lol:

I do the same with joint butts that are in ashtrays at home when my stash is empty...
  • Options
    I do the same with joint butts that are in ashtrays at home when my stash is empty...

waste not, want not
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    I did! i didnt know thats what i had to do til i was on stage! n by then i looked down at thelady in the wheel chair and couldnt back out!
    :lol: well done! i'd be so embarrassed.
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    did she enjoy it? :lol:
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    waste not, want not

:yes:
  • Options
    melanie wrote:
    pmsl yeah the fucking homo did lol....no luckily it was a rather fit young man i did it for...i was lucky the other girls got auctioned off for snogs n some of the guys were horrendous!
  • Options
    melanie wrote:

:lol: :thumb:
    Thats whats I was thinking!!
  • Options
    got arrested and released when on holiday, thought i was spiderman and fell down, stole a porceline lion sprayed it gold and took it back, sprayed my friend gold and then varnished him, lost nearly a grand at cards, set off walking home and realising i was 15miles away,

probably hundreds of other things, im a bad drunk
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    got arrested and released when on holiday, thought i was spiderman and fell down, stole a porceline lion sprayed it gold and took it back, sprayed my friend gold and then varnished him, lost nearly a grand at cards, set off walking home and realising i was 15miles away,

probably hundreds of other things, im a bad drunk

you varnished your friend?
  • Options
    yer, we'd already sprayed him gold while he was asleep and we didnt want it coming off in the night so we gave him a coat of varnish, he woke up and took some scrubbing to get off :(
  • Options
    oh god, another funny one, we made a full brew on my mates chest, coffee, water, milk, sugar, spoon and biscuit all while he was asleep, didnt taste too good
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    you varnished your friend?
    :lol:
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    yer, we'd already sprayed him gold while he was asleep and we didnt want it coming off in the night so we gave him a coat of varnish, he woke up and took some scrubbing to get off :(

Whsat an absolute henous cunt of a thing to do :thumb:
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    oh god, another funny one, we made a full brew on my mates chest, coffee, water, milk, sugar, spoon and biscuit all while he was asleep, didnt taste too good
    did you use boiling water? :O how mean
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    so last night after i'd had my pint i moved onto double southern comforts. i only had 2... but i also took 2 paracetemol and codeine for pain relief (which i'd been on all day).

well everything went weird and i was spacing out. i was off my rocker and i really needed a cigarette even though i don't smoke. so i decided to rip up a cornflakes box and roll it up and smoke it! had 1 or 2 drags then blew it out.

Mixing paracetamol and booze is seriously not good on your liver.
  • Options
    melanie wrote:
    did you use boiling water? :O how mean

no im not that mean. altho that leads me on to another pissed story.

we were at my mates summer house on windermere and he had a jacuzzi, cue 4 20 year old blokes in there including me, hmmm water goes cold, get some more...my mate went to go and get a kettle full, came back poured it in all over my leg, i had a massive blister the size of africa for weeks after, well hurt :(
  • Options

And after that...it's time for crawling about with a torch.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    And after that...it's time for crawling about with a torch.

Yep and after that it is scratching the grinder and the stash bag...
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Mixing paracetamol and booze is seriously not good on your liver.
    i had very bad pains. but im not gona do it again coz i know it was stupid and it made me go weird.
  • Options
    Oh god yeah! Although I’d rather not repeat any of mine :p

Some friends of mine were staying round our place and we all went out on a bender. One of them got absolutely fucked and when they got back stripped of in our lounge and posed totally naked for a photo of his mangina!!!! Then proceeded to tea bag one of the lads who were unconscious and then to tried insert his flaccid little member into another lads ear! Needless to say he protested rather strenuously. Funny thing is one of my housemates was taking photos so they're all up on Flickr.

Luckily I missed all these antics coz I got lucky that night :thumb: