Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Confession time

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Doris Day sshhh
  • Options
    Sugababes

Judas Priest
  • Options
    muse- wrote:
    bright eyes
    Are you kidding? I'm Wide Awake It's Morning is one of the most critically acclaimed (not in a James Blunt way) albums of last year. There's some great tunes on there.

I have been known to rock to a couple of Panic at the Disco tracks and I did own that Chocolate Starfish album by Limp Bizkit :blush:. I'm a bit partial to the Pet Shop Boys too.
  • Options
    Britney Spears
    Girls Aloud
    Ashlee Simpson
  • Options
    Are you kidding? I'm Wide Awake It's Morning is one of the most critically acclaimed (not in a James Blunt way) albums of last year. There's some great tunes on there.

:yes:

I thought it was a bit odd having Bright Eyes as a 'guilty' pleasure. I listen to them all the time. No shame or pangs of guilt as of yet!
  • Options
    elton john :o

my mum was a huge fan when i was small, and it appears to have affected my musical judgement :/
  • Options
    Wet Wet Wet. Or just Marti on his own. :D
  • Options
    Tears for Fears and Frankie Goes to Hollywood...

Ahem.

Two of the best bands of the 80's in my opinion and welcome to the pleasuredome and songs from the big chair still stand the test of time in my opinion :thumb:
    Both were bands that should of gone on to do better than they actually did.
  • Options

I have been known to rock to a couple of Panic at the Disco tracks and I did own that Chocolate Starfish album by Limp Bizkit :blush:. I'm a bit partial to the Pet Shop Boys too.

they are just so emo :P
  • Options
    Belinda carlisle, although i do have reasoning behind it. Just reminds me of being about 4/5 and playing with my next door neighbour (she used to love her music so meant i got to hear it a lot)
  • Options
    Billie Piper :blush: