Home Help Desk Bugs and other issues
Ongoing maintenance - the boards are undergoing some ongoing, intermittent maintenance. Pages might load slightly slower than usual and there may be very short periods where the boards are offline.

Silly buttons

SystemSystem Posts: 8,627 Staff Team
Ok, so its nitpicking

but on a post, the edit and quote buttons are fine,
but the post reply button still has a faint white border around it, maybe you should tinker and make the background transparant

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    They all have a slight white border on them depending on which view you've got of TheSite. For example, I use the blue and pink one and there is a tiny white border.
  • JsTJsT TheSite Graduate Posts: 18,265 Incredible Poster
    Does it really affect the way you use thesite? :rolleyes:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Now it does :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stargalaxy wrote:
    They all have a slight white border on them depending on which view you've got of TheSite. For example, I use the blue and pink one and there is a tiny white border.

    there shouldnt be on any of them if they are the same image used for the buttons, and the white bits are set to transparent
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A bit of a perfectionist are you MrG? I could not see the white on the You Mook - Wide setting but on the Violet one I can. It is a tad annoying!!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MrG wrote:
    there shouldnt be on any of them if they are the same image used for the buttons, and the white bits are set to transparent
    New graphics are the answer. Square with big borders, or something like that. Maybe I'll make an example of what I mean.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stargalaxy wrote:
    New graphics are the answer. Square with big borders, or something like that. Maybe I'll make an example of what I mean.

    those images for the buttons are square though, they jsut have image data that happens to be white filling the rest, transparency is the answer
  • **helen****helen** Mod malarkist Posts: 9,235 Listening Ear
    MrG wrote:
    Ok, so its nitpicking

    but on a post, the edit and quote buttons are fine,
    but the post reply button still has a faint white border around it, maybe you should tinker and make the background transparant

    Is this Mr Pernickerty mark 2? :lol:

    Will see what can be done :chin:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    **helen** wrote:
    Is this Mr Pernickerty mark 2? :lol:

    Will see what can be done :chin:
    if you say so, i did forget to say i was bored, and had the screen zoomed in to see things better, and thats why it was annoying, i had just woken up at the time
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    **helen** wrote:
    Is this Mr Pernickerty mark 2? :lol:
    Me and MrG have more in common than he'd like to admit. ;):p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Me and MrG have more in common than he'd like to admit. ;):p

    /MrG hugs stargalaxy
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MrG wrote:
    /MrG hugs stargalaxy
    Scary prospect. :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    **helen** wrote:
    Is this Mr Pernickerty mark 2? :chin:

    ... Just to mention you forgot an S.

    PerSnickety :yes:


    :p
  • BunnieBunnie TheSite's sweetie pie Posts: 6,099
    since this has been pointed out, i now notice it all the time! thanks a bunch MrG! :rolleyes: :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    since this has been pointed out, i now notice it all the time! thanks a bunch MrG! :rolleyes: :p
    All I ever notice now is your AV. I used to have a thing for that cartoon bunny when I was a kid... :blush:
Sign In or Register to comment.