Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

down there

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what's people's opinion on hair, erm, down there? on boys or girls. au natural, or non-existant? just wondering

Comments

• Options
    i think it all depends on what partners like, i feel a partner as to be at least trimmed up..
  • Options
    I like to be as bald as my blades will let me. But I think a lot of women prefer to be at least trimmed. As for what I prefer in a guy? Erm, not too fussed tbh.
  • Options
    You'll probably find a million threads on this if you search. But yes trimmed.
  • Options
    Nothing wrong with a bit of body hair on a man or a woman. But keep it trimmed down there.
  • Options
    bald as a coot for me and her...love it!
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    bald as a coot for me and her...love it!
    Does it hurt to shave down there? Never tried it myself.
  • Options
    The itching is a pain, and stops it being worth it IMO.
  • Options
    Personally I don't see the point in men doing it.
  • Options
    Rachael wrote:
    Personally I don't see the point in men doing it.
    As a bloke, I just see there being a practical problem. How exactly am I meant to shave my testicles without ending up being soaked in blood? :yuck:
  • Options
    Shaved bollocks are quite nice, though.

But trimmed for me and expected for the lad, anyways.
  • Options
    Trimed for me too, for both me and my man. He said he would not want me totally naked as it would be like going out with a 12 year old.
  • Options
    isn't shaving all too much hassle though?
  • Options
    tbh i've found that once you've trimmed once you cant let it grow back because it gets annoying, does to me anyway.
    On a girl i prefer it to be trimmed quite short.
  • Options
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    tbh i've found that once you've trimmed once you cant let it grow back because it gets annoying, does to me anyway.
    On a girl i prefer it to be trimmed quite short.

I think it's the same for us ladies too. I know I find it annoying when it grows back.
  • Options
    I've never tampered with my pubes. It's a bit too vain IMO.
  • Options
    tis not about vanity, its about politness to us girlys who get a mouthful of pubes :sour:
  • Options
    I don't really mind one way or the other, i'm just happy to be with my girlfriend, and even more happy she's naked :)
  • Options
    I personally think trimmed is best on a man, and I return the favour. ;)
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Does it hurt to shave down there? Never tried it myself.
    naa,i have nicked myself a few times,you just have to be careful.it stops itching after a while if you keep doin it.(she like's my 3piece when its shaved). :naughty:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    I've never tampered with my pubes. It's a bit too vain IMO.
    its for the sensation,it feels propper.
  • Options
    General consensus seems to be ladies like men natural/trimmed down there, whilst men like a whole lot of different things. Personally because I'm so pale with dark hair I get mine lasered off...bit extreme but considering I was paying a tenner a pop at waxing, it's worth it. Feels smoother and you feel sexier when you're with somebody if you're not worried about the blade being sharp enough etc.
  • Options
    I like my balls hair free and the hair on top trimmed and for the ladies all shaved :yum::yum::yum:
  • Options
    I'm really not bothered.
  • Options
    on men i prefer it a bit trimmed. not shaved though. I like a bit of body hair on men.
    on women bald or barely there.
  • Options
    Trimmed on men so I don't come up with a mouthful of hairs, but not so short they look like they haven't hit puberty.

Trimmed as short as poss on ladies. It doesn't itch at all if I shave but it's a bit too much hassle tbh. At least if you trim you can leave it a little longer before you have to do it again.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I keep mine trimmed because from experience I've found ladies like it - I like them to be tidy too.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    i tend to just hack it all off. i use hair removal cream and it's hard to leave a nice strip so it all comes off.
  • Options
    how long does it stay off with removal cream?

is there a nasty burning smell that stays on your skin and if yes how do u get it off?
  • Options
    I thought it looks stupid on men, but I started shaving in august, because of my work back then (hygienic reasons), and I liked it. It feels good and does not itch if you know how to do it. If you shave against the streak of your hair you'll regret it, of course.

I was really paranoid of cutting myself down there too. Only did once when I was really hurrying and using a blunt razor. Just do it under shower under hot water, soap is everything you need.

You can let it grow a bit ~1 week before you have to shave again cuz it will itch, but just a little bit. if you survive the itch it will soon be long enough so it is like before (first time shaving.)

I think it looks more aesthetically and is a favour to the woman too.

Oh, and if you shave, leave this streak of hair from your belly button until inside of your boxers. make it ~1,5 cm wide and trim it.

ninja edit: I would probably not admit it in public tho. When going to play soccer with my friends I usually shower at home. I don't want people to think I am going to make a statement with it.