Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

easter eggs

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah i used to get £20 off my grandparents, oh how i could do with that now :(
  • Options
    Sofie wrote:
    I won't be getting one this year. May ask for money instead.
    My mum gave me a choice four years ago - I could have an Easter egg or I could have a compilation CD. A £15 present - not bad!
  • Options
    My Grandad used to be silly and always gave me a massive easter egg and £20. He was silly like that. I never liked taking the £20 off him and felt bad. He was always throwing money at me.
  • Options
    Not a big chocolate fan but do like snickers
    So one of those would be nice
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Money for Easter? I wish my mum was as generous as that!

Well, I can't have chocolate, so I'll probably end up with money anyway. Probably won't get that much money though because my brithday is during the Easter holidays.
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    My Grandad used to be silly and always gave me a massive easter egg and £20. He was silly like that. I never liked taking the £20 off him and felt bad. He was always throwing money at me.
    ***comment removed***
  • Options
    My Grandad passed away almost 2 years ago so no.
  • Options
    i sometimes get money for easter too from my grandparents. but i really want an egg this year because i actually think im becoming addicted to chocolate..
  • Options
    ooo i want a big kinder egg one with the giant toy in the middle :hyper:
  • Options
    All these people that get money at Easter, oh my gosh!

Last year my boyfriend was super nice/silly and got me a basket of tesco finest easter eggs which cost a ridiculous £20, and i left them in the conservatory and the melted down into tiny puddles ;(

Creme eggs are pretty sexy, but i don't want an egg this year.
  • Options
    I don't get easter eggs anymore, think I'm a bit old for it anyway tbh :p

too old for chocolate?! does that happen?! :nervous:
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    ooo i want a big kinder egg one with the giant toy in the middle :hyper:

love your new av. :D

and :lol: at beans. ;)

i hope you licked the puddles up! :yum:
  • Options
    beans wrote:
    Last year my boyfriend was super nice/silly and got me a basket of tesco finest easter eggs which cost a ridiculous £20

Aww, thats well sweet :)

My Mum bought my baby sister one of those HUGE big easter cuddly bunnies last year! Its well cute. They always do them in Tesco.

I was in Marks and Spencers yesterday and they are selling the most expensive eggs ever. I saw one for £60.

We have a 45kg egg in the fridge atwork. I want to steal it. Its a prize for someone at easter.

Last year, my ex bought me an easter egg half price on easter Monday...only because my parents wondered why he had never bought me one because I bought him the biggest bar of chocolate you can get
  • Options
    last year i got a huge 'squegg' (easter egg in shape of square to those who are thinking 'what the hell?! :D ) , a galaxy egg AND a kinder bueno one off my uncle!

it was strange though because i have never ever gotten one off him before... plus i hadnt seen him in over 3 years until then:p maybe he felt bad for not seeing us for a while, so made up for it by giving us huge amounts of chocolate ;)
  • Options
    I've asked for the smae as last year - a dark chocloate bunny from M&S. But my mum will only buy the small one not the massive 1/1.5kg one.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Is it me or have easter eggs lost their appeal? I used to love eating them, now I couldn't give a shit. I think as you get older, chocolate gets less desirable. True or not?
    No, you're just a boy.
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote:
    I want a lindor lindt one

*drools*
    Oh me too.

*drools even more*
  • Options
    I'm not really fussed about getting any easter eggs. Fun when you are young and go on egg hunts but now I just cba. Pretty ridiculous how they have em in shops straight after x-mas though.

But yer, don't get me wrong because I do :heart: chocolate. But bars will suffice.