Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how mature do you feel?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Having a 15 year old son makes me feel old.

What I'm gonna feel like when he's 30 God only knows.
  • Options
    i dont feel 22, the only differece that i feel from when i was 15 is that i have a lot more confidance, and now i actually like my friends as apposed to knocking about with some of them just because they were friends with friends
  • Options
    im 19, turning 20 soon, and i really dont want too, an when people ask how old i am i still forget an say 18, i wish i could of stayed 18. :(
    I have crises every birthday at the mo. rushed to get things pierced "whilst I'm still eighteen and it's excusable" last year. This year got a tattoo.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Sometimes... I feel older and responsible.

Other times I am like a silly child!
  • Options
    I think I'm mature yet pretty naive.
  • Options
    Bit of a mix for me. I can be very niave and kiddish sometimes. But I can be mature. Only when I need to be though.

I'm 21 in a couple months which scares me, as I feel like I have to grow up now.
  • Options
    i'm 16 and 11 months,
    and i feel 16 and 11 months.
    yipee !
    i have no idea about any of the higher ages to really know if i do feel like them. :P
    this has logic somewhere :crazyeyes
  • Options
    I think I'm a bit more mature than my age for some stuff and less mature for some others...
  • Options
    When I was coming up to my 21st birthday everyone was "oh, you'll feel the difference now". But I think because of my family circumstances I've been at least 21 mentally since I was 15/16. Sucks. Still like mucking about though. Quite good at being a child!
  • Options
    I'm 18. I feel about 18.
  • Options
    I'm 21 in a couple months which scares me, as I feel like I have to grow up now.
    same here
  • Options
    maturity is overrated.
  • Options
    And when you reach 21, you'll notice things are exactly the same as they were when you were 20. Becoming 21 is truly meaningless, you're just one year closer to death in the end.