Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

who's partying tonight then?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Of course not.
  • Options
    Not sure what I'm upto yet, probably a quiet night in with the boyfriend and a good movie.
  • Options
    im really bored. talking to this guy im not too fond of on msn but my girlfriend thinks hes ace so i cant really insult him, just happy fake smiles :) because everything he says is bull anyway lol. (my perception, he just seems too complimentary, too OTT)
  • Options
    Nope, saving up to go out next week for my friends 21st. Going to stay in and eat macaroni cheese :D
  • Options
    Doesnt look like, tried phoning my other half when he didnt phone me and no resopnse so hes probably forgotton about me! :nervous: I havent even seen him that much the last couple of weeks.
  • Options
    Well, I was meant to be going out, but had a tiff with me Mam and she's taken back my £££ to go out tonight as I was getting a loan since pay day is not til next week.

So I'm here with a bottle of wine and rosy cheeks with you lovely people.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I'm too skint to eat never mind go out.

£20 to last two weeks. Fuckers.
  • Options
    well to those of you who stayed in tonight good for you! wish i'd done the same! after all that excitement my night out was pretty dire :(
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    well after the drinks i had when i met up with schnap me baby

i might not be drinking for a while

ah you light weight :p
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    My mate engagment party tonight. Got a bag bag of happies, and several Stella's inside me already.

I'm gonna blow steam out my head like a screaming kettle, I'm gonna talk cod shit to strangers all night, I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor. The free radicals inside me are freakin', man! Tonight I'm Skive Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to never-never land with my chosen family, man. We're gonna get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did, anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life. I've got 80 quid in my back burner - I'm gonna wax the lot, man! The Milky Bars are on me!

:D

:lol:

Sounds like your were in for a good night to me! Makes me wish I had taken my 4 leaf clovers out with me! :thumb:
  • Options
    I stayed in and watched a good movie with a pizza... :yum:... my favourite staying-in plan. :)
  • Options
    ur ma parties
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I'm hangin'

And I've arranged to play 18 holes this morning. I don't know if I can do it. :yuck:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I ended up in some Polish dudes house last night. Bit risky as these cunts are notoriously violent but this cunt was dead on.

He said a funny joke too. Here are his exact words "What's the difference between woman and monkey...noone...they both love bannana" :lol:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    I ended up in some Polish dudes house last night. Bit risky as these cunts are notoriously violent but this cunt was dead on.

He said a funny joke too. Here are his exact words "What's the difference between woman and monkey...noone...they both love bannana" :lol:
    :lol: good one!

i knew polish people in france. on the first night there, we all had a party in a this guys room doing shots of polish vodka :razz: