Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Mike Tyson...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ballerina wrote:
    he did 3 years...its discusting

maybe it is disgusting, but its lucky he did that, people have probably served lesser sentances.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    sadly if you're a celeb you can get anyway with almost anything - i mean if the convictions against jacko were against a normal guy, he wouldn't have got off

Care to justify that?
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    The find you find such a monster to be a hero is utterly shameful.

Catch a fucking grip I'm taking the piss.
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    you are so misguided ballarina, using Jackson as an example is bollocks, he was found not guilty in a court of law, therefore he didnt do anything technically, and i agree with the courts on that one, that scumbag family saw him as a easy target to make some money. sure jacko is a disturbed guy but thats beyond the joke.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    you are so misguided ballarina, using Jackson as an example is bollocks, he was found not guilty in a court of law, therefore he didnt do anything technically, and i agree with the courts on that one, that scumbag family saw him as a easy target to make some money. sure jacko is a disturbed guy but thats beyond the joke.

I agree her post was definitely misguided, but didn't two of the jury members release books afterwards about how they thought Jacko was guilty?! Even after thay found him not guilty?

I don't think it was ever going to be possible to give Jacko a fair trial because how do you find a jury of people who are completely unbiased in any way at all? It must have been tough.

Anyway, we're talking about Tyson, not Jacko.
  • Options
    i don't believe jacko was guilty...but i'm just saying if you heard someone else had all those kind of convictions against them you'd be thinking 'oh god he needs to be locked up etc etc'
  • Options
    well if you had any sense about you, you wouldnt judge them until they had been found guilty...maybe thats just me...

everyone is entitled to a trial.

anyway back to the point, i'd happily have a pint with both tyson and jacko..altho i think jacko might prefer a white wine spritzer
  • Options
    i never actualy believed that tyson was guilty of that crime. it was more to do with money than anything else imo.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    well if you had any sense about you, you wouldnt judge them until they had been found guilty...maybe thats just me...

everyone is entitled to a trial.

anyway back to the point, i'd happily have a pint with both tyson and jacko..altho i think jacko might prefer a white wine spritzer
    also everyone is entitled to an opinion, but i was pointing out if you heard someone was say an accused child abuser or something you'd automatically be hearing alarm bells. It's just todays society i guess.
    But jacko had had this done to him before so its not really surprising so many people believed he was innocent.

With tyson its hard to say...some male celebs...mainly sporting ones have had rape cried at them. But its difficult to convict a rapist because you need strong evidence, so they must have had good reason to charge him.
  • Options
    but it must take a sick mind to instantly think someone was a child abuser even before a trial...well in my opinion
  • Options
    And mine.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    but it must take a sick mind to instantly think someone was a child abuser even before a trial...well in my opinion
    its todays society though as you as you hear someone is convicted of something you'll probably automatically assume they're guilty.
  • Options
    not in my society you dont...

i was always brought up to believe people to be innocent until proven guilty.