Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

drunken acts of stupidity

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    posting on thesite.org for non stop continuous periods of drunken-ness for 2/3 days
  • Options
    When im drunk I think I'm braver than I actually am,

and twice now i've tried to stop fights between boys (my boy mates who've done nothing and random dickheads)

I always think that lads wont start fights with girls but guess what, they do!

Gah :-/
  • Options
    Loads of silly things.

Eating beans off the ground was one.
    Randomely jumping over things. Climbing things, jumping off them
    Running everywhere
    Kicking things
    Smashing things
    Stealing things
    Messing about with mates, having pretend fights.
  • Options
    Hmm. We regularly used to cone off my boyfriend's road when we were out drinking. Every time we walked past the roadworks we moved all the cones to right across the road.
  • Options
    me and my friend got sent to the back of a queue for fighting! :blush:

i tend to do most of my stupid things when i'm sober... :p
  • Options
    ive done all sorts, broke my wrist trying to be spiderman and ran up a wall and well straight on my fizzog.

i once pulled a bird in prague and ended up on a bus to munich with her, when i came to my senses and got off it took me 8 hours to get back to my hotel, oh how my friends laughed.

on my 20th we went to whitley bay and me and my mate ended up staying at some girls house which was about 15miles from our hotel, when we got back the minibus was just setting off without us, lucky escape.

another one was at my friends summer house at windermere, we had been drinking vino all day in the sun and after about 4 bottles each we went out on the town, i ended up fully naked in the lake, wasnt very warm, my mates then nicked my clothes and i had to walk all the way back to his house butt naked in the middle of a busy summers evening.

theres probably hundreds more, i do stupid stuff every weekend, just cant remember them all.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    i once pulled a bird in prague and ended up on a bus to munich with her, when i came to my senses and got off it took me 8 hours to get back to my hotel, oh how my friends laughed.

another one was at my friends summer house at windermere, we had been drinking vino all day in the sun and after about 4 bottles each we went out on the town, i ended up fully naked in the lake, wasnt very warm, my mates then nicked my clothes and i had to walk all the way back to his house butt naked in the middle of a busy summers evening.

:lol:
  • Options
    do i get double points if i see jim doing something stupid?
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    posting on thesite.org for non stop continuous periods of drunken-ness for 2/3 days
    When did that happen?