Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

drunken acts of stupidity

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
On the lines of bluewisdom's thread about girls being drunk. What stupid things have you done when you have been drunk?

Last time I was drunk I lost my contacts and still to this day I have no idea what happened to them. Not really done anything really stupid though. Quite a controlled drunk person.

Comments

• Options
    Decided it would be a good idea to climb on some lion statues and "race" them. I fell off and broke my wrist :(
  • Options
    I thought I'd try and run up a steel slide in bad frost... Won't say no more! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I climbed out a second story window and a was taking a leak while holding onto the gutter. Then my friend pushed me....
  • Options
    I once thought I could break this metal sign if I punched it. Unfortunately the sign won, and my hand lost :(

I recently dived over my my friend's wall (about 2ft high) in the garden whilst playing drunken rugby...woke up with a 2inch cut on my shin that's only just healed! Nice scar though ;)
  • Options
    i was in a big club in france and this man was singing on stage with a huge crowd around him. i thought it would be a good idea to get up there with him. i cringe to this day.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Got involved in a brawl that trashed a house and left people in hospital. Got a conviction and almost got bird for that little stunt.
    Rolled my car whilst pissed.
    Set off a bunch of fire extinguishers in a hotel I was staying in which involved spending another night in the cop shop.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Offered candy sticks to a group of crack addicts

told a fake ali g that he is gay

been kicked out of a pub for falling around laughing on the stairs

decided it would be funny to screw up a fiver and throw it at a barmans face instead of paying in a normal way

saw an ambulance man who looked like harold bishop so decided to shout it at him

im so immature :(
  • Options
    Spent £340 in Manchester airport on a really horrible cream lacoste jumper, that doesn't even fit (it's massive) because I thought the shop assistant thought I wasn't good enough to be in there.

That's a tame one, done some terribly stupid things when pissed.
  • Options
    went trampolining, and then fell off and sprained my wrist :(

oh yeah, and i once thought id lost my dog so started screaming and crying in the back garden for him (ended up in hysterics on the ground because he was gone and i thought my mum would kill me) - only to find that he was in my bedroom asleep the whole time!!

ive done tons of stupid stuff
  • Options
    last night i tried to steal a dog whilst drunk, it didnt work i picked it up and then ran head first into a locked door. owch
  • Options
    I thought I'd try and run up a steel slide in bad frost... Won't say no more! :rolleyes:
    I've done this.
    I once thought I could break this metal sign if I punched it. Unfortunately the sign won, and my hand lost :(
    and this.

I've also (when walking home with mates) decided to participate in a little game of football with random objects lying around. My mate ran accross a main road (empty, it was like 4am) and started bouncing around in an empy bus shelter like a goalie, so i booted the closest thing near to me at him, it zoomed past his head and crashed into the bus shelter. lucky it didnt hit him tbh and also lucky i didnt break my toe - it was a car wing mirror. Hurt like fuck though, it was like kicking a brick. :hyper:
  • Options
    :lol: Some of these are really funny.

I haven't really done anything stupid. Just general things like sitting down when theres no chair. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I have done several, well, no, many many many stupid things while drunk. Probably sfaer not to go into those....
    Fall over a lot, and punching bus stops is always a favourite. Better that than people!
  • Options
    Bid on a car :|
  • Options
    I have a habit of texting and phoning people when I am drunk. Either to tell them that I love them and want them or just plain randomness.

I once thought that it would hilarious to go into my work (when I worked in shop) for a bit of nookie at 2am. After successfully opening the front door, I realised that I had forgot the code for the alarm. So the alarm went off. The key holder got called and I got sacked!! No nookie though, damn!
  • Options
    Wait till Violette and Shehasnotime get in here for drunken stories. Mostly sexual probably ;p
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    Wait till Violette and Shehasnotime get in here for drunken stories. Mostly sexual probably ;p

:yes:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Handcuffing someone to a sink in Berlin.
    yay
  • Options
    I've done nothing as stupid as anything described here whilst drunk, sadly.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Handcuffing someone to a sink in Berlin.
    yay
    O yeah, how was your trip?

At least not free of random drunken acts i see? Gotta have those. :thumb:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    bluewisdom wrote:
    O yeah, how was your trip?

At least not free of random drunken acts i see? Gotta have those. :thumb:

Every night we were drunk. And sillyness ensued alot.

Aah... fun. It was entirley awesome. I have 182 photos. Wooo
  • Options
    Hmmm nearly setting fire to a mates house ... well it was funny at the time :D
  • Options
    ~kaz~ wrote:
    On the lines of bluewisdom's thread about girls being drunk. What stupid things have you done when you have been drunk?

Last time I was drunk I lost my contacts and still to this day I have no idea what happened to them. Not really done anything really stupid though. Quite a controlled drunk person.
    I'll snog anything that flirts with me when I'm drunk. Probably quite badly, too. I also once lost the battery from my phone.
  • Options
    I've lost god knows how many mobiles now when i've been out, haha.
  • Options
    Sliced the ender of my finger off in an accident with a drain grate, Lost stuff, said things to people i shouldnt have said, pissed places i shouldnt have pissed, accidently punched a mate. nothing that interesting.
  • Options
    some more to add!
    Me and two other mates nicked a for sale sign from someone garden while walking home from town after a night out..we carried it for about 3 quarters of a mile and placed it (perfectly) in our other mates garden so it looked as if their house was for sale :hyper:
    These next stories are about two of my close mates not myself...
    One mate (while pissed) decided to try to break up rocks with other rocks - picked up quite a large rock > smashed it down..only he didnt move his hand in time and broke two of his fingers :lol:
    and another time, we had been out drinking on the town, returned home and decided to stay out drinking so my mate nipped into his to get some more drink but could only find a big bottle of red wine. so he brings it out and we all walk up to this park nearby for somewhere to go.. :shocking: no corkscrew! so said mate then proceeds to try and smash the top off the bottle > thinks hes managed it and goes to take a hige swig of it.
    Turns out he'd actually smashed half the side of the bottle off and now has a red stained brand new very expensive shirt. :hyper:
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Every night we were drunk. And sillyness ensued alot.

Aah... fun. It was entirley awesome.
    That's great!
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    I have 182 photos. Wooo
    Ooooooh, care to share?
  • Options
    Stupidest thing i have ever done is try to ride my pet dog on its back like a horse, absoloutely paraletic i found it hysterically funny but the dog didnt take too kind to me trying to get him going like a horse. Fell off the dog and smacked my head on the side which made it start to bleed.....How stupid was i?? :banghead:
  • Options
    I go gangsta when Im drunk and call people motherfucka. Oh and once I married a guy in a club with a goatee that looked like pubes.
  • Options
    countless things .. stopping traffic, getting into fights, losing phones, losing coats (several!!!)

i cant think off the top of my head .. lots and lots of shit .. of course i probably cant remember the worst ive done ;)

ive a hard time walking past police without shouting something when im drunk too :(