Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Girls Look Please

Could you please tell me what you absolutely hate seeing men wearing please? Just so I know what to wear on hols coming up in June. :)
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    socks and sandals :yuck: and socks pulled up full stop!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Options
    One espically for when you are on holiday and at the beach or by the pool, speedos are a big NO NO.
  • Options
    Thank you. I don't normally bring socks on hols anyway. Maybe a few ankle socks... :thumb:
  • Options
    Why don't you do a search?

FYI - this.

It doesn't say what not to wear on Hols though. :p
  • Options
    It's easy. En-ger-land football shirt during the day (so everyone knows where you're from) with bermuda shorts and a Mallorca cap, white socks and sandals (bum-bag optional). Hawaiian shirt and long shorts/cropped trousers at night with sandals that'll ensure you're toes get stood on by high-heels at least three times a night. :thumb: You have a duty to dress like a complete tit when you're abroad. Don't forget your Union Jack towel.
  • Options
    It's easy. En-ger-land football shirt during the day (so everyone knows where you're from) with bermuda shorts and a Mallorca cap, white socks and sandals (bum-bag optional). Hawaiian shirt and long shorts/cropped trousers at night with sandals that'll ensure you're toes get stood on by high-heels at least three times a night. :thumb: You have a duty to dress like a complete tit when you're abroad. Don't forget your Union Jack towel.

Yeh, that basically covers what not to wear ;)
  • Options
    I can't stand men wearing loafers. Think they are just the most disgusting footwear ever! Worse than socks and sandals! Other than that I also hate men wearing pink.
  • Options
    I pretty much hate seeing sandals, mules, or flip-flops on men. But then again, you'll get stinky feet in trainers all summer.
    Sleeveless shirts are tacky looking unless you have muscles and you're wearing a wife-beater, not a tank.
    Space-age sunglasses are awful - don't get any with tinted lenses and weirdly shaped arms. Just pop into topman and get some nice brown lensed aviators or something :).
  • Options
    i hate seeing men in sportswear unless theyre actually doing sport at the time, and even then i dont like guys who are into sport too much anyway.
    I dont like men wearing gold jewellery or gemstones.
    Most stuff i see people wearng I dont like that much tbh.
  • Options
    i'm not to keen on sleeveless tops for some reason.

depends how nice your arms are mind.