Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Girls Look Please

Could you please tell me what you absolutely hate seeing men wearing please? Just so I know what to wear on hols coming up in June. :)
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    socks and sandals :yuck: and socks pulled up full stop!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
  • Options
    One espically for when you are on holiday and at the beach or by the pool, speedos are a big NO NO.
  • Options
    Thank you. I don't normally bring socks on hols anyway. Maybe a few ankle socks... :thumb:
  • Options
    Why don't you do a search?

FYI - this.

It doesn't say what not to wear on Hols though. :p
  • Options
    It's easy. En-ger-land football shirt during the day (so everyone knows where you're from) with bermuda shorts and a Mallorca cap, white socks and sandals (bum-bag optional). Hawaiian shirt and long shorts/cropped trousers at night with sandals that'll ensure you're toes get stood on by high-heels at least three times a night. :thumb: You have a duty to dress like a complete tit when you're abroad. Don't forget your Union Jack towel.
  • Options
    It's easy. En-ger-land football shirt during the day (so everyone knows where you're from) with bermuda shorts and a Mallorca cap, white socks and sandals (bum-bag optional). Hawaiian shirt and long shorts/cropped trousers at night with sandals that'll ensure you're toes get stood on by high-heels at least three times a night. :thumb: You have a duty to dress like a complete tit when you're abroad. Don't forget your Union Jack towel.

Yeh, that basically covers what not to wear ;)
  • Options
    I can't stand men wearing loafers. Think they are just the most disgusting footwear ever! Worse than socks and sandals! Other than that I also hate men wearing pink.
  • Options
    I pretty much hate seeing sandals, mules, or flip-flops on men. But then again, you'll get stinky feet in trainers all summer.
    Sleeveless shirts are tacky looking unless you have muscles and you're wearing a wife-beater, not a tank.
    Space-age sunglasses are awful - don't get any with tinted lenses and weirdly shaped arms. Just pop into topman and get some nice brown lensed aviators or something :).
  • Options
    i hate seeing men in sportswear unless theyre actually doing sport at the time, and even then i dont like guys who are into sport too much anyway.
    I dont like men wearing gold jewellery or gemstones.
    Most stuff i see people wearng I dont like that much tbh.
  • Options
    i'm not to keen on sleeveless tops for some reason.

depends how nice your arms are mind.