Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Im snowed in :o

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kat_B wrote:
    you need to come to this part of leeds then - we have lots!!

aye, there's a wee bit more now. and there are mini icicles under my car. cute.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    The views across the Huddersfield hills is lovely though. Might go back out with my camera later on.
  • Options
    I hope it doesn't settle here. Usually I love snow but there is so much it will jeopardise this week! Melt dammit, melt.
  • Options
    We have tones of snow! Has been snowing non stop since early this morning. My dad went to work today and nearly never got home because its that bad. Am panicing because it is ment to be snowing all week and I am going away for the weekend to London and I don't want to not be able to go because of all the snow.
  • Options
    Apparently Sauchiehall Street was one massive snowball fight and there were no taxis or anything and everyone had to shelter in Destiny til the gritters came out!

Aw nuts! Why couldn't this have been last week, would have been fun :grump:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    ours is melting here...i want more! please send snowy vibes to not so snowy scouseland! ta very much! however, ive got nobody to play with in the snow, coz my flat mate has gone home!
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    ours is melting here...i want more! please send snowy vibes to not so snowy scouseland! ta very much! however, ive got nobody to play with in the snow, coz my flat mate has gone home!

Have our snow. Still hasn't stopped yet.
  • Options
    Send food parcels please, maltesers essential :p

Anyone else got it bad?

i have maltesers. :D:yum:

just got back from sheffield and there's been snow all the way there and back, not really settling though.
  • Options
    :grump: Its just dark and soggy here. I hate bloody Cornwall. The only good thing about our weather is further down the county you can plant palm trees on ya lawn.

Is it going to come down our way?
  • Options
    Jazza wrote:
    Aw nuts! Why couldn't this have been last week, would have been fun :grump:
    Not for you it wouldn't have been, you had no shoes remember :p
  • Options
    Just checked the weather for the south-west and the forecast is... bollocks.
    Misses us completely.
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    aye, there's a wee bit more now. and there are mini icicles under my car. cute.

you have lots of snow!

it's stopped here now anyway. :grump:
  • Options
    Most shops have shut early up here. People can't even walk on the pavements.