Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

new age communism!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    a) We have NEVER had Communism. But Cuba is about as close as we've got sofar - and look, it isn't really a failiure at all. The regeime STILL has popular support - that stand for something, and despite the wests efforts - their economy still grows.
    Just had my biggest laugh in ages reading this!!!! :hyper: :hyper: Cuba is a cruel corrupt Police State run by a cruel evil dictator, every street has its secret police spy, you cannot say anything, nor do anything, or even think about anything that in any way is against the Blessed Leader (Mass Murderer) Castro and his evil regime. If you do you are likely to disappear, as thousands have done.
    It is one island of huge deceit & failure, but like the childrens story of the King with no clothes, everyone is too frightened to speak out. The sooner Castro dies the better for the people of Cuba, he has enslaved them for far too long.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    a) We have NEVER had Communism. But Cuba is about as close as we've got sofar -

Spanish Revolution?
  • Options
    Spanish Revolution?

Was free market capitalism.
  • Options
    Yes, klintock. Collectivisation of industry and farms was free market capitalism, not libertarian communism.

You're a moron.
  • Options
    People voluntarily chose it, therefore it was free market provision.

You really whould go and read more books or something.
  • Options
    Yes, people voluntarily chose it - that's the libertarian part of "libertarian communism". It was in no way, shape or form "free market capitalism". Only a tragically misinformed fool would think so.
  • Options
    Yes, people voluntarily chose it - that's the libertarian part of "libertarian communism". It was in no way, shape or form "free market capitalism". Only a tragically misinformed fool would think so.

If everyone gets together and voluntary chooses to make a totalitarian state, then it has been provided by the free market.

The free market is a process, not a content. You really should learn the difference between the two, it would improve your ability to think no end.
  • Options
    You're an idiot.
  • Options
    The last 7 postings have been like intense navel watching - needless & fruitless.
  • Options
    Okay, why do governments borrow money from private banks like the Federal Reserve that charge interest on the loan?

Why don’t governments create the money supply directly?
  • Options
    J wrote:
    “before I run into tescos with a huge water bomb strapped to my back!”
    The above quote is V. amusing. However, the entire post has raised a number of valid issues that invite further discourse.

Tescos moving into a small town is more about identity than profit. They have learned from Wal-Mart and are a product of the capitalist hammer and sickle.

The PNOC (Project for a New Occult Century), is the kollective that harnesses the power of the monitor and mouse. The thought generates the dream and the idea creates intent.
    :yes:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    rickramone wrote:
    Just had my biggest laugh in ages reading this!!!! :hyper: :hyper: Cuba is a cruel corrupt Police State run by a cruel evil dictator, every street has its secret police spy, you cannot say anything, nor do anything, or even think about anything that in any way is against the Blessed Leader (Mass Murderer) Castro and his evil regime. If you do you are likely to disappear, as thousands have done.
    It is one island of huge deceit & failure, but like the childrens story of the King with no clothes, everyone is too frightened to speak out. The sooner Castro dies the better for the people of Cuba, he has enslaved them for far too long.
    I just had my biggest laugh in ages!

You should follow ATS's slogan - Deny Ignorance! Your ignorance of hte facts of Cuba is amusing! INTERNETS! FUNNY!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    I just had my biggest laugh in ages!

You should follow ATS's slogan - Deny Ignorance! Your ignorance of hte facts of Cuba is amusing! INTERNETS! FUNNY!
    your back then?? :)
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    your back then?? :)
    Yup! :D

Berlin is fun!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:

Berlin is fun!
    and what have you learnt about this country?.....is it dirty?
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    and what have you learnt about this country?.....is it dirty?

Dirty in a sexual sense - YES! :thumb:

Dirty? Not really - alot of Graffiti - but most of that is reasonably good and artful. So yay. It really rocks, does Berlin!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Dirty in a sexual sense - YES! :thumb:

you dirty dog!....in your bed!.....down boy!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:

Berlin is fun!

Berlin is great. I was there in January.
  • Options
    So was I. Bloody cold but brilliant all the same.