Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The new pepsi cappacino

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Good point, even negative publicity is still publicity
  • Options
    well it's got us all talking about it....
  • Options
    Doesn't sound so wonderful as they claim.

But, I don't like coffee.
  • Options
    I got given a free sample at New Street station and not being a fan of pepsi or coffee the thought of it wasn't very satisfying. However, being a student I didn't want to see it go to waste and so I tried it. Not as bad as thought it would be but not that great. It tastes like cream soda but sweeter. Won't try it again and wouldn't recommend it unless the curiosity gets to you too much.
  • Options
    I'm gonna be the first person to actually say this in like 36 posts, but i actually quite like it :p. Then again, i do like Vanilla, cherry, lemon, lime and all the other cokes :p
  • Options
    Is there a name for this stuff? I want to see if its even here. I dont think it is.
  • Options
    Pepsi Cino
  • Options
    It's not that bad. Bought a 2 litre bottle of it, and drank it over a few days. Different, but was fed up of it and just drinking it to finish the bottle at the end. I'll be sticking to regular Pepsi from now on.