Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sky Digital

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Why have they moved Trouble to a channel in between crap no one watches and the Discovery channel?!

It's taken me like a whole week to find it :impissed:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    They always do stuff like that. Bastards :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah, why've they changed loads of the channel numbers? Is there a method to their madness?

Let me join you in :impissed:ness.
  • Options
    I'm also annoyed that they've moved the music channels.

It was so much easier to press 440 than 340.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! They've moved the music! The fucking bastards. If I wasnt at uni and without Sky I'd be mad. Little fuckers :<
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! They've moved the music! The fucking bastards. If I wasnt at uni and without Sky I'd be mad. Little fuckers :<

They've also moved the Hallmark channel. I sit down to watch Diagnosis Murder and it's gone! How dare they :impissed:
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    They've also moved the Hallmark channel. I sit down to watch Diagnosis Murder and it's gone! How dare they :impissed:

:lol:i thought i was the only person under the age of 80 who did that!
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    :lol:i thought i was the only person under the age of 80 who did that!

Same here! I've even set the planner to record both episodes daily :o
  • Options
    Series link? I was doing that but people started to get pissed off. :p

Don't let True Movies suck you in...you'll never get out of the house..
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Series link? I was doing that but people started to get pissed off. :p

Don't let True Movies suck you in...you'll never get out of the house..

Yeah same in my house. When it was on BBC1 too it was even worse. I had like 15 episodes to watch at the weekend :D

You know i have been tempted by True Movies, so far i've managed to resist!
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    You know i have been tempted by True Movies, so far i've managed to resist!

Keep it that way. I once wasted an afternoon watching a film called (cue dramatic music) "No One Could Save Her"...it did end in a bloodbath though, so I suppose it was worth it.

:chin:

I was gutted when they stopped showing Diagnosis Murder on BBC1...and now no Murder, She Wrote. What is wrong with this picture?
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Keep it that way. I once wasted an afternoon watching a film called (cue dramatic music) "No One Could Save Her"...it did end in a bloodbath though, so I suppose it was worth it.

:chin:

I was gutted when they stopped showing Diagnosis Murder on BBC1...and now no Murder, She Wrote. What is wrong with this picture?

I know. I mean Monk wtf! They could at least show the Father Dowling Mysteries if they're not gonna show the other two!
  • Options
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It's crazy!!!! 454 is now 354 and U.K. People is now 534 instead of 566.

UGHHHH!! It even takes longer to type. GRRRRRRRR!! :banghead:
  • Options
    I quite like Monk :(

Although Jessica Fletcher = :heart:
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    I know. I mean Monk wtf! They could at least show the Father Dowling Mysteries if they're not gonna show the other two!

Monk is shite, I can't get into it (and I've tried, believe me :p ). Father Dowling Mysteries was alright like, his nun sidekick annoyed me though.

Jessica Fletcher is class, though I'm sticking to my theory that she's a serial killer.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Jessica Fletcher is class, though I'm sticking to my theory that she's a serial killer.

Yes...i found the woman who plays her to be rather disturbing in Bedknobs and Broomsticks so the potential to be evil is there!
  • Options
    Hee, so true. I'm sure she's having it away with her doctor mate on the sly, too.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Hee, so true. I'm sure she's having it away with her doctor mate on the sly, too.

Eww. Old people!

They could have their own little spin off film... :yuck:
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Monk is shite, I can't get into it (and I've tried, believe me :p ). Father Dowling Mysteries was alright like, his nun sidekick annoyed me though.

Which Monk are you watching - the BBC1 version or what's playing on Hallmark?

The Hallmark ones are about 3 years ahead of the BBC1 shows and Monk's assistant is a different women (who I don't think is anywhere near as good as the original character)

I like Monk .. love the way he spots the smallests details but you do wanna slap him sometimes.
  • Options
    I like Monk .. love the way he spots the smallests details but you do wanna slap him sometimes.
    Me too, the skydiver who drowned in mid air the other day, genuis!
  • Options
    Me too, the skydiver who drowned in mid air the other day, genuis!
    :confused:
  • Options
    Why is everyone complaining? I've had sky for years and they always change the channels about. We're all going to get used to the one's now and in one or two years time they'll change them again and everyone will complain and so on and so forth. :shocking:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Why is everyone complaining? I've had sky for years and they always change the channels about. We're all going to get used to the one's now and in one or two years time they'll change them again and everyone will complain and so on and so forth. :shocking:

Why are we complaining? Because we can :p
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Why are we complaining? Because we can :p
    Yeah!!!!
  • Options
    this is what happens when people takes things for granted
  • Options
    I love Monk it's one of my favourite detective shows along with the mighty Diagnosis Murder.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    I love Monk it's one of my favourite detective shows along with the mighty Diagnosis Murder.

The only thing I've noticed about Monk is that it's impossible to solve some of the crimes as a viewer because he often refers back to information only he knows about .. unless it's mentioned in the tiniest details inthe show and you got to be watching closely.

Having said that I solved yesterday's episode before Monk worked it out (yay me!! :thumb: ) I knew the elephant did it!!
  • Options
    The only thing I've noticed about Monk is that it's impossible to solve some of the crimes as a viewer because he often refers back to information only he knows about .. unless it's mentioned in the tiniest details inthe show and you got to be watching closely.

Having said that I solved yesterday's episode before Monk worked it out (yay me!! :thumb: ) I knew the elephant did it!!
    :lol: Elephat. I s da giuy a monk or what??
  • Options
    :confused:
    :p

Long story, but a guy was sky diving, his paracute didnt open, he died. But when they did the autopsy on him, his lungs were full of water meaning his cause of death was drowning.

So!

Turns out the guy who was doing the autopsy had a grudge against Monk because he caught him out for something years ago, cant remember what. Anyway, he knew if there was something suspicious about the body he was working on then Monk would be called in, so he filled the dead guys lungs up with water to make it look like he drowned in mid air.

A prize to anyone who manages to follow and understand all of that :D
  • Options

Long story, but a guy was sky diving, his paracute didnt open, he died. But when they did the autopsy on him, his lungs were full of water meaning his cause of death was drowning.

So!

Turns out the guy who was doing the autopsy had a grudge against Monk because he caught him out for something years ago, cant remember what. Anyway, he knew if there was something suspicious about the body he was working on then Monk would be called in, so he filled the dead guys lungs up with water to make it look like he drowned in mid air.

I thought some Guy put a bucket of water over His head while He was Sky Diving or Something. :D:D:D:D
  • Options

So!

see that's what I mean ...who else but Monk knew of the fact that he testified against that doctor in the first place AND that he wasn't even in court so didn't meet the doctor and thus recognise him.