Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

NinjaMasters Competition

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    icey wrote:
    Ooh i like this one, better than mine - choose this :thumb:

I love how you just think it's a two horse race and because hers is better than yours it should be chosen!

Both highly impressive efforts but there's still Brave Dave's Turner Prize nominee, The Lego Legend, and dare I say, my cut and paste shite-fest. :p
  • Options
    well i voted 1983's just for the pure ipodness of it :D
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    well i voted 1983's just for the pure ipodness of it :D

I know, it's cool, innit.

I'd like to see one of you guys do some PSP with that lego guy. He's top shit. :thumb:
  • Options
    Heres my improved effort, he moves so fast its just a blur.
  • Options
    Well...... Haven't you all been busy little bees. :) The results (in no real order)

MrG Very nice and well crafted but a little too "girly" for me. Good effort though.

KHSS Simple and managed to get you trademark stripy colours in but again too pink and girly for me.

Littleone I like the ninja pic and I understand the meaning of the swirly bit in the middle but not for me.

Addict This was a tough one to drop but I think it's cause there was no pic of a ninja that made it easier.

Icey Nice. I like the rising sun reference and the maga style ninja but you've done EVERYONE's AV and thought I'd give someone else the chance.

1983 Again I like. But not sure about the INNIT bit. But the bold contrast of colours kinda slap you in the face and that's what ninja's do.

So it's down to these two and and I swing from one to another. I might do a month of one then a month of the other

Melanie I love the lego ninja. He rocks!!

Brave Dave I loved this from the outset and this set the bar.

So that's the winners. Melanie and Dave. We'll arrange a time to go round and kick arse. :)
  • Options
    This might be the proudest moment of my life. I knew that the 6 week intensive Photoshop course would be worth the £5000 in the end :yippe: