Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Smarties - Do They Taste Differant??

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Violette wrote:
    dint know/care that anyone would agree with me. everywhere i look there seems to be a POINTLESS thread by him. also, i was being ratty :p

I was referring to the other post more than yours anyway. To be fair, there are a lot of pointless threads by a lot of people, but oh well...I don't want to argue about it! Peace and love :heart:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I say yes. Orange ones rock. :yes: :thumb: :D

I only have one thing to say to you with these recent topics. See attached image.thankyou b3ta.

And in answer, no, they all taste of chocolate. Smartie breakfast cereal is best.
  • Options
    The fact is that if Jarvey didnt make random/bullshit threads then someone else would so what difference does it make really. As irritating as he/his threads may be people WILL post in his threads regardless so stop whinging and get on with posting/reading :p

I haven't eaten smarties since i broke a tooth eating one :( .. that was ... oooh 10 years ago at least! :eek:
  • Options
    EDN1 wrote:
    The fact is that if Jarvey didnt make random/bullshit threads then someone else would so what difference does it make really. As irritating as he/his threads may be people WILL post in his threads regardless so stop whinging and get on with posting/reading :p

I haven't eaten smarties since i broke a tooth eating one :( .. that was ... oooh 10 years ago at least! :eek:

oh someone will always make random and pointless threads, the difference being that he does it when the boards are quiet, supposedly to get people to post, often when the boards are quiet its because the vast majority of users online are guests and not registered, and thereofre not likely to post in them

couple that with the rate at which these posts/threads can appear, means you get a cluttered first page with a number of jarvey threads, many i have found amusing myself, and people will always post in them, and someone will always create them, but so many in one go by one person, pushes the minute amount of genuine non crappy threads that might even be of some use, to the bottom of the page and onto the next one

thats why it annoyed me a bit to begin with, ive got over my anger now, but do you see the point im trying to make?
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Smartie breakfast cereal is best.

Smarties and milk?
  • Options
    icey wrote:
    what does it matter, i'd rather jarvey make a load of random threads than have nothing to read. i vote for JoS to keep making pointless threads! nice one mate :D:thumb:
    :yippe: Someone finaly called Me JOS!! :yippe: :D
  • Options
    What did you do with them, freeze them first?
    Refridgerated probaly, they get hard!! :sour: :nervous:

1200 :yum:
  • Options
    white smarties :yum:

reading this had made me hungry for smarties now.
  • Options
    Violette wrote:
    peace. :cool: :heart:
    :thumb: :D :yippe: :birthday: :) :yes:
  • Options
    What did you do with them, freeze them first?

Oh hell no :p

they were given to me from a shop, i ate one it broke a tooth with a filling in it, had to get the whole filling drilled out and replaced :nervous:
  • Options
    i haven' t eaten smarties since reading somewhere that they make the colours on the shells by crushing beetles :sour: :yuck:

just didn't really fancy eating them after that for some reason..... lol
  • Options
    Smarties and milk?
    :D Hehe, yup! Top show that is...

Josss? :p
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:

Josss? :p
    :confused:
  • Options
  • Options
    What's he got to do with it crowd??
  • Options
    What's he got to do with it crowd??
    Nothing, but you said someone finally called you Jos. So I thought Josss...

Meh.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Nothing, but you said someone finally called you Jos. So I thought Josss...

Meh.
    Right... :D