Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

1000 Posts!!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stargalaxy wrote:
    "TheSite.org will continue to be an inclusive social environment enabling all young people to express themselves and address the issues that concern them."

I think a lot of the threads started by people on here would not constitute the issues that concern them. Yes, of course people should be able to talk freely, but the primary reason this site exists is to help people, and that's by giving out and sharing advice. Just my opinion.
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I agree that things do get extremely personal from time to time however, and there is no need for it. Those who come onto this forum and deliberately insult others for no reason whatsoever should be dealt with much more harshly than they are now.

To be honest, it winds me up equally that people are nasty, and that people get offended by it. There is a lot of trolling just to provoke people, and they should know better than to rise to it.
  • Options
    a jarvey free weekend?
    so at midnight you are suddenly going to stop posting, or just for saturday daytime and sunday
  • Options
    ~kaz~ wrote:
    Never? God I would never have guessed that I was posting on this thread, thanks for telling me.

:lol:. I think everyone agrees that Jarvey's threads are a bit pointless.

"Can I spell pole?"...

You all know what I'm talking about.

Go ahead, do what you want. However, I won't encourage you as pointless threads are pointless and it's just PLEONASM (more or less :p).
  • Options
    OK, you've all got some valid points here. Yes, maybe some of Jarvey's threads are nonsense. But why does it matter so much? And who here can seriously claim that every thread they've done was serious and important? Lord only knows I've done some crap threads in my time...

Must be something in the water tonight. Whenever I'm here on Friday nights, I just see loads of arguments. Why?
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Must be something in the water tonight. Whenever I'm here on Friday nights, I just see loads of arguments. Why?

We've got to take our anger out on someone you know, duh. :lol:

Maybe, the more agressive people want to mock others, to be superior and not inferior, and take out their anger.

I don't know anything about human science though.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    OK, you've all got some valid points here. Yes, maybe some of Jarvey's threads are nonsense. But why does it matter so much? And who here can seriously claim that every thread they've done was serious and important? Lord only knows I've done some crap threads in my time...

People letting out the stresses of the week prob.

It matters becuase it just clutters up the board with rubbish.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    And we are celebrating because .... ?

Personally I don't see the point in posting these OMFGZ I have liek 1000 posts. Yaaaay.

Bully for you.

However, a lot of your posts recently have been shit. Sorry. We don't need two polls on whether you can spell "poll" or not. Or whatever shit it was.

Oh, and I am not deluded, and I very rarely bitch about people or whatever, but meh.
  • Options

Personally I don't see the point in posting these OMFGZ I have liek 1000 posts. Yaaaay.

Bully for you.

However, a lot of your posts recently have been shit. Sorry. We don't need two polls on whether you can spell "poll" or not. Or whatever shit it was.

Oh, and I am not deluded, and I very rarely bitch about people or whatever, but meh.

well said
  • Options

Bully for you.

:heart:

And :heart: again for saying "Bully for you", when I say that to people I get funny looks :(
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster

And :heart: again for saying "Bully for you", when I say that to people I get funny looks :(

Bully for you is one of *the* best and underrated phrases in the world. I love it :D

• Options
    MrG wrote:
    a jarvey free weekend?
    so at midnight you are suddenly going to stop posting, or just for saturday daytime and sunday
    I have better things to do on a weekend.
  • Options

Bully for you.

That pole thing was just a joke to waste 5 minutes, no biggy.
  • Options
    I have better things to do on a weekend.

so why are you still here then?
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    so why are you still here then?
    It's Friday.
  • Options
    hm, sorry but i have to agree some of your posts are annoying and pointless...you must get so bored?
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    hm, sorry but i have to agree some of your posts are annoying and pointless...you must get so bored?
    Nah. It only takes a sec to make a thread and I am awhere some are pointless, But not everything in this world has a point. :yes:
  • Options
    It's Friday.
    Some people say the weekend starts on a Friday night. I blame Pete Tong for this misconception. :p
  • Options
    Nah. It only takes a sec to make a thread and I am awhere some are pointless, But not everything in this world has a point. :yes:
    so whats the point in making them? :p
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    so whats the point in making them? :p
    There is no point. that's the point. Haha. :D :yes: :birthday: :birthday:

The cakes are for the smileys :D :thumb: :birthday: :birthday:
  • Options
    There is no point. that's the point. Haha. :D :yes: :birthday: :birthday:
    this could get confusing...
  • Options
    personally i dont give a shit how many threads jarvey has made because i just ignore them if they look boring.

and SG, just admit you love a good bitch because it means you can play your victim role and relate everything back to you. you do it so well :)
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    and SG, just admit you love a good bitch because it means you can play your victim role and relate everything back to you. you do it so well :)
    Blah, blah, blah, this is getting old very fast...
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Blah, blah, blah, this is getting old very fast...

if people didnt bite back, then people wouldnt keep biting them, and the bitchyness would usually settle as well
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    if people didnt bite back, then people wouldnt keep biting them, and the bitchyness would usually settle as well
    So I'm expected to let that go unchallenged?
  • Options
    stargalaxy, you complain pretty much half the time you are here, im not by any means saying let things go "unchallenged", and im not defending the actions of others, but when someone makes a valid point, no matter how rough and bitter it may seem, throwing more salt in the wounds just makes the pain of bitching around here even worse
  • Options
    FOR GOD'S SAKE.

SG you are not some mad internet crusader for bullies, I bet you don't give two fucks about people down the road from you getting bullied as much as you do on here. You have the oddest priorities. Take your head out your backside and stop being so tightly wound.

Jarvey, your threads are cack, and your mentality is too for thinking everyone'd want to high five you when you get 1000 posts is laughable. You've been here for just over three months and already you post crap. It's easy to say "Ohhh, don't read it.."

But that shit won't fly sonny jim because there are people been here longer than you and are as equally entitled to tell you off just as much as you have a right to post utter twaddle. It's a catch 22 situation. You just add fuel far too much to your fire, I reckon you'll soon be another Twisted Trinity, Hellfire or StarGalaxy before you know it. :yes:
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    FOR GOD'S SAKE.

SG you are not some mad internet crusader for bullies, I bet you don't give two fucks about people down the road from you getting bullied as much as you do on here. You have the oddest priorities. Take your head out your backside and stop being so tightly wound.

Jarvey, your threads are cack, and your mentality is too for thinking everyone'd want to high five you when you get 1000 posts is laughable. You've been here for just over three months and already you post crap. It's easy to say "Ohhh, don't read it.."

But that shit won't fly sonny jim because there are people been here longer than you and are as equally entitled to tell you off just as much as you have a right to post utter twaddle. It's a catch 22 situation. You just add fuel far too much to your fire, I reckon you'll soon be another Twisted Trinity, Hellfire or StarGalaxy before you know it. :yes:
    :yes: why post rubbish then tell people not to read it? you might as well not post anything cause i'm sick of seeing your name under half of the threads on here.

What do you mean by another Twisted Trinity, Hellfire or SG 1983?
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    :yes: why post rubbish then tell people not to read it? you might as well not post anything cause i'm sick of seeing your name under half of the threads on here.

What do you mean by another Twisted Trinity, Hellfire or SG 1983?

They're not favourites here because they don't take people's advice or anything and consistantly think that they're in the right and the world is against them, when we're giving sound advice which is just the reality they don't want to hear.

Cause you've only been here for just voer a year Ballerina, I've been here since 2002, and I've seen these kinda kids come and go. They'll grow up and realise things aren't so bad if they get the chip off their shoulder I reckon. You'll see yourself if The Site's about in the next 4 years. :)
This discussion has been closed.