Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Snow!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Update - It has now snowed. Feels so wrong...
  • Options
    Lu_C wrote:
    Update - It has now snowed. Feels so wrong...

why does it feel wrong?
  • Options
    ~kaz~ wrote:
    why does it feel wrong?

Cos we'd got away with no snow in february and I was begining to think spring was on it's way.
    Now it feels like there should be christmas lights up and people dashing to the shops to buy mince pies.
  • Options
    Yesterday was the worst, today theres been snow showers but nothing like it was.

P3020271.jpg

Digging my car out, though i dont know who that guy is behind it!!;
    SP_A0666.jpg
    Took 2 hours to do 15miles on a dual carrigeway. Was absolute madness.
  • Options
    Aww your dog looks like it's having fun :D
  • Options
    lol he loved it. forst times hes seem snow properly. ive just posted the wrong piccie, in case you just saw the other one.
  • Options
    Sikorah wrote:
    lol he loved it. forst times hes seem snow properly. ive just posted the wrong piccie, in case you just saw the other one.

Yeah I saw t'other. How old is he then?
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Aww, pets and their first snow.

Kittins is snow is fun, they jump up and try ot catch the flakes. So cuuuute!
  • Options
    Hes 1 year old tomorrow!!
  • Options
    Sikorah wrote:
    Hes 1 year old tomorrow!!
    Aww, cute. And he's seen snow now!

Did he come in and shake himself everywhere? :D I love how they always do that...
  • Options
    he was out for ages in it and had it in clumps round his legs, belly and whiskers.
    Then came in and ran round like a loony, despite having had his nuts off yesterday!!
  • Options
    Sikorah wrote:
    he was out for ages in it and had it in clumps round his legs, belly and whiskers.
    Then came in and ran round like a loony, despite having had his nuts off yesterday!!
    :lol: !!!

You think when they go to doggy heaven they get them back? I am glad I am not a dog... I'll live a good life I think, or I might get reincarnated as one, and then... my owner goes for the snip! :nervous:
  • Options
    Sikorah wrote:

I hope you warmed his paws up.

My cat enthusiatically ran outside earlier and jumped when she noticed the snow... ran in later shouting at me and looking very cross cos she was cold. I had to cuddle her warm again. :D
  • Options
    We had some more snow today, not as bad as it was yesterday though, just bloody cold now!
  • Options
    Bah, you English dont know snow. I have often driven along amountain side to get to school, the most was six inches of snow. Only when there was so much snow that the telephone lines in the area went down did they close down my school. I loved snow days! Yay!