Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

losing virginity to a person I love?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what's up boys and girls. For my first time having sex, should I have sex with a girl that I love? If yes, why is it so important that I have sex with a girl that I love?

Comments

• Options
    It depends on what you want out of sex and what it means to you. for many people it is important to love the person and thus prefer to wait for them before having sex, others don't care about that and just want to have a good time, so they have it with whomever they want. There is no right or wrong for everyone, but there is right and wrong for you, depending on who you are and what you're looking for.

I think it's good though that you're giving it a thought, cause you don't want to go doing (or not doing) something you'll regret later on.
  • Options
    Its up to you really, as you're the one that is going to have to live with it. Just make sure that whoever you lose your virginity to, that you don't regret it so think carefully about it.

You only lose it once.
  • Options
    I think thats a decision you have to make by yourself.
  • Options
    It depends what you want from sex. If you don't know what you want then you're not ready anyway. Up to you
  • Options
    Just go with the flow... Be happy, fly free.
  • Options
    I agree with what's been said so far. But on the other hand, I've never come across someone who's said "I'm gutted I lost my virginity to someone I loved" whereas I've heard of plenty of people regretting losing their virginity to someone they didn't love.
  • Options
    okay well in that case.
    For all of you experience people. Did the first time having sex affect your whole view of sex? Is it the whole first impression thing? If you have sex the first time with someone that you love does it make sex better every time after that or something? :confused:
  • Options
    Well personally, My first time was with someone I love, and no regrets. We are still together and sex is great. Because we have emotions attatched too, it isn't JUST sex, you know? Like, its showing our love in an intimate and physical, sexual way.

But for people who do it for the sake of sex, it'd be different, because its just pleasure, they don't have the emotional, love, side of it. (I'm speaking from experiences of friends).

In your case, it's "making love" because you love the person. Just dont get too caught up on being really nervous and if you suck/sucked, it very well could make things bad between the 2 of you. It's a moment to enjoy, not to worry about. Just cuddle heaps afterwards and its all good :)

Btw, have you two talked about having sex, much? Like, have you kinda said "In a months time we'll have sex" or something?
  • Options
    Ohhh okay I understand.

But hey. I can always start having sex with a girl that I love later on. For now I just want to beat some girls that are seriously open at school. I understand now! :shocking:

By wanting just sex, I want to just feel good

By loving the girl, it's more emotions involved and like I want to pleasure her too! Well then pshhhh. I'm gonna lose my virginity to whoever! YEAHHHHH :yippe:
  • Options
    Oh fuck...

Um... are you involved with someone atm? coz you you go and start "beating" girls, then you will be a man-whore and girls may find it hard to settle down with you because of your reputation and you may find it hard to settle down too, coz you just want sex. Dude, virginty isnt something you should just throw around. You should lose it in a loving relationship, not just a one night thing. unless you want to be a whore?
  • Options
    Rule: Never lose your virginity to another virgin

Every playa knows that!

But also. I can have sex with a girl that I love any time. I already understand that love stuff don't worry. I made my decision. To me, there are two types of girls.

1. Girls that you have fun with

2. Girls that you love and make love to.

Done and done :)
  • Options
    Well I lost my virginity to another virgin and so did a few of my friends, I really dont think it matters if you love the person.

But, fine, the fact that you are a player has been established, it obviously doesnt matter to you who you lose it to, so I don't have anything more to say on the matter. It's your life
  • Options
    420 wrote:
    Rule: Never lose your virginity to another virgin

Every playa knows that!

If your such a 'playa' why are you on here asking about losing your virginity, deary me
  • Options
    I really wanted to ask that too. You took the words outta my mouth ;-)

It just annoys me giving advice to people who don't care or aren't going to use it