Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sexiest outfit on a man

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Following on from the sexiest outfit on a woman thread I thought i'd start this.
For me it's a sharp suit with a couple of buttons lose on the shirt with no tie and nice shoes.

Comments

• Options
    I do like a man who wears a pink shirt!
  • Options
    Gimp suit.

Failing that, :p I do like a nice stripey jumper.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    Following on from the sexiest outfit on a woman thread I thought i'd start this.
    For me it's a sharp suit with a couple of buttons lose on the shirt with no tie and nice shoes.

good call, I like wearing a suit :)

makes most men look good
  • Options
    ginge86 wrote:
    I do like a man who wears a pink shirt!

:eek: :yuck:
  • Options
    I go for the scruffy look... baggy ripped jeans, baggy tshirt.... although not the shop-bought-scruffy-fake-skater-look if you get me :p
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:

I agree a good suit always does it for me, also smart jeans with a shirt of smart jumper and shoes.
  • Options
    I go for the scruffy look too.

I say...brown stripey jumper, OR (a good) band tshirt, baggyish jeans, knackered Converse/Vans... :yum:
  • Options
    I dont know why but a morning suit does it for me. Mr Darcy is my ideal guy.
  • Options
    Either a suit as described above, or something chilled but well-put together. My ex had dark spiky hair and he used to wear a black t-shirt with a black studded belt, jeans and black converse and I used to melt..... twas nothing special, but it just worked on him....
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    You've just described what I'm wearing now. :thumb:
  • Options
    a man in a suit never fails to make me go weak at the knees (aslong as the person inside it is sexy and can carry it off). my ex bf was a teacher and wore suits to work, yummmmmm. :heart:
  • Options
    Can't go wrong with a pair of jeans, trainers and a white t-shirt. Big fan of the plain t-shirt on a guy as long as its not too baggy or tight. I don't really like it when guys make too much of an effort, they just look over-styled and guys should be lazy and not give a crap.
    Stripey jumpers are usually wrong and make guys look like homos.
  • Options
    the guy on the left with the black shirt. :love: i love suits, thats why i like working, i feel in heaven. i think its a power thing.

main_414x260.jpg

also, tight-ish tshirts that show off muscly arms worn with a pair of diesel jeans (or similar) and a belt.
  • Options
    God, all girls prefer Christian on that programme. Proof that women prefer bastards?
  • Options
    God, all girls prefer Christian on that programme. Proof that women prefer bastards?
    he's incredibly sexy and oozes confidence. and although he is a bastard there is a sweet loving side to him hidden away and i think women fall for that. you know hoping we can bring it out, change him.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    he's incredibly sexy and oozes confidence. and although he is a bastard there is a sweet loving side to him hidden away and i think women fall for that. you know hoping we can bring it out, change him.
    Nothing to do with all the scenes of him in his little tight underpants then?
  • Options
    worn jeans, button shirt with a narrow vertical stripe with rolled up sleeves and battered trainers.

i've also developed a thing for sexy men in glasses recently :yum:
  • Options
    Nothing to do with all the scenes of him in his little tight underpants then?
    :thumb: :D
  • Options
    I love the dress sense of the lead singer of the killers. He is just so Dandy hehe.
  • Options
    Aw - and I also LOVE it when a guy who usually dresses scruffily dresses up smart - has anyone seen Brandon Boyd in the Are You In video? Sex in a suit....
  • Options
    Just either a top.. like plain, stripey, band t-shirt whatever or an actual shirt maybe with a top/jumper over it.... With Jeans or a pair of trousers.. something like..

17c5bca2.jpg

Or..

11.jpg

Or..

00005764_band1.jpg

Or alternatively.. nothing can look good too.. :p

c4d667cc.jpg

Yes.. this post was an excuse to post pictures of Goodlooking men.. mainly Mr Barat.. :p god.. you can tell i'm a frinker can't you..!?
  • Options
  • Options
    Cazzoo wrote:
    Just either a top.. like plain, stripey, band t-shirt whatever or an actual shirt maybe with a top/jumper over it.... With Jeans or a pair of trousers.. something like..

17c5bca2.jpg

Or..

11.jpg

Or..

00005764_band1.jpg

Or alternatively.. nothing can look good too.. :p

c4d667cc.jpg

Yes.. this post was an excuse to post pictures of Goodlooking men.. mainly Mr Barat.. : p god.. you can tell i'm a frinker can't you..!?
    Yeah that too!
  • Options
    Cazzoo wrote:

17c5bca2.jpg

Or..

11.jpg

I just do NOT get the appeal of this guy at all. He's so nebbish.
  • Options
    He is goodlooking imo and also plays a really funny and sweet guy on the OC!

I had a crush on a first aider at a course i did when i was about 10, he always wore a tightish black top, short sleeves so i cud see him muscles, and jeans.....its worked for me every time since

Tux and suits do it for me, a guy at college wears them to concerts we play at/watch and he is so fit he looks lush!

But generally the ripped jeans, belt and casuel shirt does it for me....hehe :heart:
  • Options
    Goes to show there really is someone for everyone.

I had the misfortune of seeing the OC once, he seemed to be a bit of a twat.

This is a real man, look at that mud - phwoar! :p;)

mcqueencov.jpg
  • Options
    darkish jeans and a black tshirt... thats all i need!!
  • Options
    I love guys in suits. weddings = heaven!
  • Options
    I like whatevers on the floor :naughty:

Failing that, I like things that dont look gay. No pink, no flares, no long hair, no tight jeans... pretty much, nothing anybody under the age of 23 wears.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    I just do NOT get the appeal of this guy at all. He's so nebbish.

I agree, and whats with the hillbilly flannel looking thing :p