Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

socially unacceptable/offensive jokes thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I didn't think any of those were funny, I didn't even get a couple of them... I was expecting the little jimmy ones... which are sick, but at least their not horrifically racist.
  • Options
    "white people have names like lenny, but black people have names like carl hahahah"
  • Options
    A jelly baby walks into an STD clinic with his cock covered in liquorice and coconut. The Dr said to him "what on earth have you been up to?", he replied "F*****g Allsorts"!

Nowerdays 80% of women have decided against marriage. They realised that for 4oz of sausage it's not worth marrying the whole pig.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    but you didn't have to look at the thread did you?

rainbow brites jokes weren't very offensive, no. but it doesn't mean noone elses can be. afterall it is the 'socially unacceptable/offensive jokes thread'.

i'm all for them, keep 'em coming!

Accept for the fact that it completely breaks the rules - I'm really shocked that some of you long-timers honestly think it's acceptable to post those kind of jokes on here :grump:
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    Aye, I doubt he'll be the only one getting a bollocking for this... Having a laugh at each others expense its a laugh but this thread has gone way to far. Remember, people from non-white cultures read this, even I believe some of the team behind the site are.

And don't you forget it.
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:
    Accept for the fact that it completely breaks the rules - I'm really shocked that some of you long-timers honestly think it's acceptable to post those kind of jokes on here :grump:

*hugs*
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    **Helen** wrote:
    And don't you forget it.
    I haven't. :)
  • Options
    Is this being deleted?
  • Options
    Is this being deleted?

I hope so
  • Options
    Is this being deleted?
    Well it's shrinking at quite a drastic rate at the moment...
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    Well it's shrinking at quite a drastic rate at the moment...

thank god
  • Options
    Sorry everyone for what I posted...I wasn't really being serious. Everyone knows I'm not a racist but you just hear these jokes as you grow up like.

Delete the thread.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Sorry everyone for what I posted...I wasn't really being serious. Everyone knows I'm not a racist but you just hear these jokes as you grow up like.

Delete the thread.

Thanks for the apology. I'm just gonna close it - I'm just gutted as I said that people who use these boards regularly have thought that it's ok to post that kind of thing. Check your PM boxes tomorrow lads.
This discussion has been closed.