Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Its Friday!!!!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yup that time again, so what you all doing this weekend?

I am doing bugger all! Just so tired atm so will be sleeping most of the weekend and lazying round the house.

Comments

• Options
    i'm waiting for the sky man to come round, how joyfull cause i can't leave the house. Then later on it's my boyfriends stepmums birthday so we are going round hers for a take away or something, annnd inbetween that i'll be doing lots of driving :D
  • Options
    ER was meant to be having my best mate and his girlfriend come down from london for the weekend and to groundzero for a airsoft game on the sunday. but Carlys got flu so their not coming down now :(

Tonight and Saturday i plan to do fuck all as i need a rest from all the running around i've been doing. Sunday i haven't decided if i'll goto airsoft on my own or got to parents for a meal, as my sisters over from germany for an early birthday.

Oh i'll probably do my italain homework too, try learning a little bit on guitar, play on 360 and go over the stuff from my web desgin course

Boring i know
  • Options
    I might go to the pub tonight, but it depends how I feel later. Tomorrow I'm going shopping, then out to a friends birthday do in the evening. Sunday will be spent sleeping, and maybe finishing my assignments.
  • Options
    Tomorrow Im meeting up with my 4 best friends from high school, I havent seen them for years, Im really looking forward to that.

Tomorrow night I was meant to be going to see a friend and her new baby, except someone forgot to tell the baby to make an appearance so that's been put off til he arrives.

Sunday, dinner at the parents as usual.

Tonight though is steak and wine night :yum:
  • Options
    I wanted to post the Friday quiz but I can't find it on BBC :(
  • Options
    Tomorrow Im meeting up with my 4 best friends from high school, I havent seen them for years, Im really looking forward to that.

Tomorrow night I was meant to be going to see a friend and her new baby, except someone forgot to tell the baby to make an appearance so that's been put off til he arrives.

Sunday, dinner at the parents as usual.

Tonight though is steak and wine night :yum:

Can I come round yours tonight? :yum:

Talking about not putting in an appearance i wonder if Miffy has had any luck on the baby front yet?
  • Options
    I take that as a no, if just seen her lastest post.
  • Options
    i've only had about 4 hours sleep; been up since 5! :grump:

got a chest infection so been up coughing like something that err, coughs a lot.

so just going to be resting and taking antibiotics all weekend! plus mum's away so noone to look after me.
  • Options
    Chinese an tv night tonight, an just watching the rugby tomorrow an sunday i guess, as well as fitting in doing my essay somewhere :(
  • Options
    Someone I had decided I was going to stop pretending to like is inticing me whith goodies. I Am So Tempted but Must Stop Being A User. The alternative is to tootle around not doing a lot, with a clear conscience.
  • Options
    I'm going to watch Flightplan at the Student Cinema tonight, and then watch 'Twins' at 11:05 because it's an amusing film that I have not seen for several years.
  • Options
    Nothing tomorrow or this evening. Sunday I'll watch the football for a bit and do some homework.
  • Options
    its the Sunseeker Rallye this weekend! :yippe:
    So today I have to get some food supplies, then off to bournemouth for the start of the rallye, just me and my old man, then up early tomorrow for the rallye with some mates! :thumb:
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Little_one wrote:
    Can I come round yours tonight? :yum:
    No :p
  • Options
    Im not doing anything tonight, probably stay in and watch a DVD...

Tomorrow probably just go out on the piss!
    Same old really!
  • Options
    hoff.gif
  • Options
    I'm going to go to B&Q today with the boyfriend for some duct tape and various other wee things for my flat. Then tonight the boyf and I are possibly meeting up with a couple of his mates.

Tomorrow I'm going to play hockey at 12, then go round to a mate's to watch the rugby, then go to a local music awards' ceremony (in a dress!) and likely get drunk.

Sunday I shall be playing hockey at Kinloss (which is 2 hours drive north of here) then coming home to sleep off the excesses of the weekend I feel. After a weekend like the one I have planned I shall prolly sleep all day monday!
  • Options
    Oh forget about the rugby, :banghead: damn i'm really not with it today :banghead:
  • Options
    I'm working this evening till 11 tonight then going out after that and working saturday and sunday so pretty much working alot of the weekend but we all need money.
  • Options
    I'm going back home in a bit, and then to see (well, hear) the Northern Sinfonia at The Sage tonight. Probably go for a few pints afterwards.

Saturday day time I'm off to Tynemouth market to raid the book stalls. In the evening I'm back at The Sage for Fairport Convention, can't wait. :hyper: Can you tell I know someone who works there, haha.

Sunday I might go to the Craft Fair/Market in Jesmond, and then back to Uni.
  • Options
    I love Fairport Convention! Fancy coming to the festival in August?
  • Options
    I love Fairport Convention! Fancy coming to the festival in August?

:chin:

Hmm, I'm tempted. What date(s)?
  • Options
  • Options
    im going out tonight :hyper:
    i hope its not raining coz i wana wear a skirt :D
  • Options
    I'm skintos so I'm staying in. Been drinking since Tuesday so need a bit of detox hahahahaha
  • Options
    I'm staying in, rest of the housemates are away for the weekend so I've got the place to myself. Lovely. House party anyone? :p
  • Options
    I'm ill so staying in with a pizza by myself. Gah
  • Options
    crate of stella and i couldnt give a fuck
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    im going out tonight :hyper:
    i hope its not raining coz i wana wear a skirt :D

It's snowing at the moment!

I think I might just go for a curry. Perhaps watch Shaun of the Dead. Who knows...