Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Can't find it!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey Girls .... Any of you ever got into bed with a guy to find he honestly has no idea at all where the clit is located?

Comments

• Options
    Sex is a two way thing...if he has problems then help him...jeez can't expect him to do everything.
  • Options
    well it's not as easy as finding a cock, is it.

do what turlough said, guide them to where it feels nice.

and yes i've had a few who fumbled around a bit. but i can't complain 'cause i didn't show them otherwise.
  • Options

Just love that comment :) :thumb:
  • Options
    Just love that comment :) :thumb:

thankyou. :p
  • Options
    Iv'e been asked before to show him where it was!
  • Options
    Are you asking for yourself or a 'friend'? anyway the-clitoris.com has info and pictures for guidance.
  • Options
    I have been with one or two that hadn't a clue what they were doing, but I was scared to tell them what to do, incase it knocked their confidence cause they seemed to have convinced themselves that fingering a girl, is all you need to do :-/
  • Options
    Thats never happened to me, i always thought it was fairly obvious where it was located, but that might be because i'm a woman.
  • Options
    I think its always fun to help someone find out how to please you and vice versa, thats the good part of a new relationship.
  • Options
    they seemed to have convinced themselves that fingering a girl, is all you need to do :-/

lol

:yes:
  • Options
    fingering does dont for me.i just practially fall asleep out of bordem while they do that thinking there great when im like shit im falling asleep!!!!!
  • Options
    haha, im just laughing at the title of the post, i was so hoping it was a guy poster and he could find something of his own :p
  • Options
    I'm not a man, but the clit is not the g-spot. Its right there right out in the open! The guy has to be like 9 and never even had a sexual health class not to know!
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I'm not a man, but the clit is not the g-spot. Its right there right out in the open! QUOTE]

:lol:

I think men like to make everything as complicated as possible.
  • Options
    myhumps wrote:
    my_name wrote:
    I'm not a man, but the clit is not the g-spot. Its right there right out in the open! QUOTE]

Thats what man stands for doncha know... Makes Anything Npossible
  • Options
    Oi Women... :D

It aint cos a guy or two you knew couldn't find it that all of us do.

And we don't all tend to complicate stuff...
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    Are you asking for yourself or a 'friend'? anyway the-clitoris.com has info and pictures for guidance.

Naah, just wondering cos you see on a lot of TV Sex Guide things when they go onths treets and have a drawing of a woman's bits to point to where the clit is and most of them seem to have no clue - wondering if this happened to anyone in real life.
  • Options

Post of the week tbh :D
  • Options
    myhumps wrote:
    my_name wrote:
    I'm not a man, but the clit is not the g-spot. Its right there right out in the open!

navigating a woman is like driving on the m25, even worse if shes a whore, you might get tol charges as well
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    navigating a woman is like driving on the m25, even worse if shes a whore, you might get tol charges as well

You sound bitter. x
  • Options
    how cant he find it .. what angle is it from so to speak .. i mean is he infront of you with your legs spread and he doesnt know ?

it can be a bit fumbly with your hand stuck down a pair of trousers at the back of a club etc!
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    it can be a bit fumbly with your hand stuck down a pair of trousers at the back of a club etc!

Do that often do you? ;)
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    Nowt wrong with that at all!

Kinky!

Nah not unless that bouncers catch you :blush: ...or maybe its the bouncers you're thinking of... :p
  • Options
    me too :D
  • Options
    katralla wrote:

Naah, I was just asking from a funny story point of view!!
  • Options
    so it took you 2 months to find it

or has it still not been found yet?
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Sex is a two way thing...if he has problems then help him...jeez can't expect him to do everything.

Yeah exactly- not many other ways of finding out unless the female shows him there in person.
  • Options
    MrG wrote:

:lol::lol::lol: :thumb:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:

:yes:

Couldn't agree more.

How's a guy supposed to know when he first gets into that situation with a girl.

The first girl I was with had some rather bizzare ideas of how to give me a hand job, but I didn't moan about it, I just showed her what to do ( I did have a few years of practice behind me after all! :razz: )
  • Options
    I knew where it was located off of pictures in biology, but of course first time finding it is differently.

She guided me to there, showed me how to find it and stimulate it, and she couldn't complain.

I bet you don't know everything about the male body and sometimes need to ask about it. If a girl wouldn't go to bed with me, because I could not give her an answer to "Where is my clit located?" I'd say fuck that.
This discussion has been closed.