Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Woot! I'm off on holiday

2»

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Alright, Enjoy yourself!

Take it easy, have some fun! :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have fun Jim, wanna c pics when you get back :wave:
  • Options
    Jim V wrote:
    Sorry, if it was Langwith it might have been worthwill for old times sakes but I'm camping with an old time Derwent crew who don't think much of James...

*edited to correct being too holiday pisssed to type*

Nobody thinks much of James! The only thing James has going for it is nice rooms, but nobody talks to anybody else because were are in separate blocks :(

And Shyboy - are you coming up to see the uni? I will be your guide if you like :D
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Jim V wrote:
    Sorry, if it was Langwith it might have been worthwill for old times sakes but I'm camping with an old time Derwent crew who don't think much of James...

*edited to correct being too holiday pisssed to type*
    im confused! i thought you were on holiday? and camping? how can you be on here?
  • Options
    he was leaving the office the other day perhaps, saying he would likely be going on holiday the next day, jim came on drunk in the early hours of the morning, before he left to go camping
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    MrG wrote:
    he was leaving the office the other day perhaps, saying he would likely be going on holiday the next day, jim came on drunk in the early hours of the morning, before he left to go camping
    aahh i am back on track now! ta!