Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ouch..

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    wrist and fibula ...dont wanna do either again
  • Options
    closest i've got is a hairline fracture on my foot when some fat bitch stood on it.
  • Options
    Violette wrote:
    lmao, when you were out? fat bitch. hahahha.
    yeh with her heel :grump:
  • Options
    I've broken loads of bones.

Nose twice - Once doing high jump in school and the other in a fight.
    Collar bone - In above fight
    Thumb - Skiing
    Several bones in right hand - Fell over one of mini-ninjas toys at 3 o'clock in the morning.
    Ribs - Various. Mainly through karate but also above skiing accident.
    Shattered knee cap - Football
    Shin in two places twice - Broke it when I was standing on one side of shopping trolley and my bro was on the other side. He jumped off and the lot tipped over onto me. Then the day I got the cast off my other brother ran into me, knocked me over, landed on top of me and broke it in the same places.
    Bones in feet - Same above skiing accident and through Karate.
    Toes - Karate and once ran into a door frame and broke my big toe.

Christ what haven't I broken?
  • Options
    Ive broken my wrist in two places, my collar bone, and my back.

Im sure ive broken a toe before but never went to the doctors or anything.

Also one day i fell on my face really hard and ever since ive had a bump on my nose, so possibly my nose too!!

Oh and when i was a toddler my dad pulled my arm out of its socket
  • Options
    I broke My arm twice in the space of just over a year when I was 13 14,

Broken nothing since.
  • Options
    nothing major *touches wood*

i once kicked a massive wooden chair by accident and couldn't walk for a week, but my mum thought i was making it up and wouldn't take me to the docs. since then i've had my feet xrayed for other reasons and they said the little toe on that side was a bit deformed, and i did probably break it.
  • Options
    Broke both the bones in my wrist once. Smashed my front teeth out twice.
    Nowt else so far.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    JsT wrote:
    Haha, well done mate.

Only done something stupid like that a few times, but normally have handled the violence after...

It's bt more complicated than that. I did nothing to warrant what happened to me.

Got arrested for assualting a policeman and indecent assault, I was hospitalised, and have today made formal complaint towards an off duty policeman and a claim of assault.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    nothing broken or sprained thankfully :)
  • Options
    broken my jaw in 3 places all at the same time. That fucking hurt i can tell you!
  • Options
    Nothing :D
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I had either broken or fractured my big toe once, I don't remember. But nothing else.
  • Options
    when i broke my humerus, i was about 12 and got hit by a car doing 40mph trying to cross a dual carriageway with my mate at night :rolleyes:
    when i broke my wrist it was snowboarding about 3 years ago - first time i tried it, first time down the bloody practice slope. Apparently you shouldnt try and save yourself if you fall!

I have shit sense of balance
    I think i actually wrote about it on here at the time.

shouldnt save ureself if you fall? are you sposed to fall on ure face ?

...back on topic..never broken any bones touch wood! If i do i wanta do it in style though, compound fracture :yum:
  • Options
    Lots...had a very fragile left arm when I was younger, must've broke the arm 3 or 4 times and the wrist about 5...broke a few fingers fighting too.
  • Options
    I broke both my elbows at the same time when I was about 14.... doing the bleep test at school and tripped into the wall - I put my hands out to stop myself and the impact drove the bones uo my arms and shattered both my elbows. Now THAT was a fun 8 weeks - YOU try washing, eating, general living, (dealing with periods, girls....) when both your arms are in slings!!
  • Options
    I broke both my elbows at the same time when I was about 14.... doing the bleep test at school and tripped into the wall - I put my hands out to stop myself and the impact drove the bones uo my arms and shattered both my elbows. Now THAT was a fun 8 weeks - YOU try washing, eating, general living, (dealing with periods, girls....) when both your arms are in slings!!
    Ouch, harsh :(.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:

I thought everybody would have broken something at some point.

:no: yet
  • Options
    Somehow, nothing. But a friend of mine thought I broken my thumb because I kept complaining that it kept clicking for no reason at all... :rolleyes:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Somehow, nothing. But a friend of mine thought I broken my thumb because I kept complaining that it kept clicking for no reason at all... :rolleyes:
    my thumb clicks all the time! absolutely no idea why!
  • Options
    broke my leg before

fell off a motorbike once and my arm was strangely banana shaped, but after gettin pissed off after 4 hours of waiting in hospital and finding out i had to wait for like another 4 i just fucked off home and hoped for the best .. it gets sore occasionally at the wrist if im carrying heavy stuff but thats about the extent of it

got a fracture in my face at the bottom of the eye orbit, ended up needing surgery for that and gettin a plate in

had a few fucked up knuckles, but they've all turned out fine apart from the middle in my right hand .. never bothered going to get it checked out and im nearly certain its healed the wrong way

one of my mates got his head danced on once and had to get all sorts of wires and plates and shit in his jaw, it was broke in a loada places, sick :no:
  • Options

Oh my god that sounds awful! Urgh it sounds well painful! Poor you!

The only thing I've ever broke is a toe, I was out in a club and pissed and some random person put a really heavy barstool on my foot (on accident) and sat on it. haha. It killed at the time though.

Skivey I hope everythings ok, hmmm.
  • Options
    Someone broke my wrist- whacked it with a hockey stick, I got my own back and went on to win ze match with a hat trick mwah ha ha

I broke three bones in my foot *apparently*, dropped a bottle on it, couldn't sleep for the pain so went and had it x-rayed. Sod the crutches though- I'm hard. mwah ha ha ha

I currently have a broken hand *I think*, I mean it feels like the two sides of a break didn't match up like this -_ and the lump is growing bigger and hurts when you press it. Twas only december though so I'll give it a while before I visit a doc. Again, because I'm hard, mwah ha ha ha ha.
  • Options
    Never broken a thing. :D
  • Options
    my wrist, 2 fingers and a few toes over the years!
  • Options
    Oh yeah, this thread wasn't supposed to be all about me... Skive, get well soon!
  • Options
    my wrists break periodically when i pick things up because of a bone disorder but i dont think that really counts

erm iv have broken my ancles countless times dancing in my younger years,
    broke my toe kicking a plastic garden chair - how i dont know
    and i broke my cheek bone at a water park when the guy infront of me got stuck on the kamakazi
  • Options
    breaking an ankle sounds like it would actually really hurt. yeouch
  • Options
    Mel-H wrote:
    and i broke my cheek bone at a water park when the guy infront of me got stuck on the kamakazi

Never heard of a broken cheekbone before! Ouch!
  • Options
    i've broken my wrist, my little toe, and a bone in my foot. Torn more ligaments tho, both hips, both knees, both calfs, and right ankle.