Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I'm having a liquid lunch..

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    briggi wrote:
    Hm, what is the implication of this comment? :chin:

You're still in the virtual bad books for not dragging your arse there...just so's ya know. :p
    I had ze auto to pick up, work later that night, and by the time i'd got there and got parked i would have had to go :p

And i mean whoever it was sending me texts saying age/sex/location pls and saying "oh you don't know who this is" :p
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    They aren't actually first years though are they, they're wannabe first years :razz:

they mite have been 1st years, im just guessin he was on about the open day :p
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Cheers people! :thumb:

It's not that good a job. I'm going back toa company which has already made me redundant twice. But it's fucking good money, car, laptop, mobile etc
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    And i mean whoever it was sending me texts saying age/sex/location pls and saying "oh you don't know who this is" :p

Bloody hell, it certainly wasn't me...I suggest Andy as the culprit. :p

And Skive - a job's a job, though the extras hurt anyone...a company runabout's never a bad thing!! :thumb:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Mel-H wrote:
    it was open day today so he prob means next years 1st years i think
    Yeah, next years first years.
  • Options
    lunch today: water, salad, water, a protein bar, and water... I'm trying to drink a lot more water!