Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Do you think you have changed ?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
.......since you joined this site ?

I think I have in the way that I write different, I used to be a crap writer in that I could never really explain myself. I always used to say stuff and then the mob would all attack me :lol:
Im still not too clever at getting my point across and sometimes lose my rag,but not as much.

So you, have you changed much ? have you changed any of your views since you joined The Site ?

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Very much so. I am far more mature than I was.
  • Options
    I've been here less than a year, so not drastically. :p
  • Options
    I dont even remember what I was like, so long ago. :(

I was 16, though I think I never admitted to being under 17 :p
  • Options
    i've changed loads, physically as well. i'm all grown up now :p
  • Options
    i think my spellings got a bit better.i got clobbered by everyone at first......still shit at it though......my grammars still crap to.....but i can type faster.
  • Options
    When I first joined up I was an annoying little childish thing that couldnt punctuate and thought two wrongs equate a right. I've grown up so much since joining and there are so many things that, although I dont regret doing or saying, I wouldnt do or say again. I like who I am now and am happy just being me. Where as before I would try to pretend to be something I wasnt to try and please other people. Its taken me along time to realise that being myself isnt going to bore anyone into suiside.
  • Options
    Think I have changed loads. Was pretty imature when I first joined but do laugh at some of my old posts. Most I cringe at tho :p. I was 17 when i joined tho so I think between 17 and 22 is the kinda age you tend to do a bit of changing
  • Options
    DEANO MAC wrote:
    i think my spellings got a bit better.i got clobbered by everyone at first......still shit at it though......my grammars still crap to.....but i can type faster.

I think mine has actually gotten worse. :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I think mine has actually gotten worse. :p
    :)
  • Options
    I change continuously...to me, life is a learning experience and I like to experience as many different things as possible. Experience changes me. If it's for the better or not, well, that's debatable.
    Reading other people's views on things and seeing the world through some one else's eyes changes me and my thoughts on things. Sometimes that means sticking to my guns and at other times, changing my opinion.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    i'm all grown up now :p

i'll never grow up me, im always gonna be a big kid at heart :thumb:
  • Options
    I'm more mature, I've changed physically and I've experienced new things.
  • Options
    I can type a lot better, and use proper grammer and capital letters. I've also grown up a hell of a lot. And, I don't post as much. But, I can forsee me getting addicted to this place again soon.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I've checked my old posts from 2001... In the way I write, and in the things I say, I don't think I seem too different... That can't be good.
    I've been waiting for a wake-up call that never came... And that's all I'm doing, waiting.
  • Options
    Yeah but those are due to experiences.Not the site. (SORRRY)
  • Options
    Yeh. A lot. I've gone from thinking I was quite shit, to thinking I was really shit, to realising (mostly) that I'm not actually shit at all. Hurray. Most of it is due to experiences, like Ms. Rachael said, but a lot of those experiences wouldn't have happened without me having joined. So w00t.
  • Options
    Yes a lot...I was an immature teen when I joined...I'm now an immature adult. :D
  • Options
    I haven't even been here a year so not much has changed, although I guess meeting people might have changed me a bit.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I dont even remember what I was like, so long ago. :(
    Of all the other posters I think that you are one of the ones who has changed the most in the time since I've been here. You seem much more positive these days and a lot happier than you used to be.
  • Options
    Yes I was a very uncertain 16 year old when I joined. A lot has happened to me in the last 3-4 years. Changes in my way of mind. Of course uni was a big one.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    Of all the other posters I think that you are one of the ones who has changed the most in the time since I've been here. You seem much more positive these days and a lot happier than you used to be.
    i think so too and i have only been back a short while
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I've definately changed. I'm a big hunk of a man now :D
  • Options
    I've... not changed very much. Gimme a chance though, wonder what's in store for my personality...
  • Options
    No, I'm the same person as I was before. If I have changed, it's not thanks to this site.

Though it's the best time waster I've ever experienced.
  • Options
    Nah, I'm the same as I was a couple of months ago when I signed up. I'm a bit old to change all that much - I guess I'm probably older than the average age here by quite a margin...

I'll always be childish, opinionated, annoying, argumentative ;).
  • Options
    Yup, i've changed! Loads in fact, wow, i can't believe what i was like before. I had a lot of negative energy, i was insecure and I put my trust into many people who screwed me over. Yet, i learnt from it all.
  • Options
    course i've changed, i joined nearly 3 years ago.

it's nothing to do with the site though, i've just got older. :p
  • Options
    Yeah I've changed over the past 4 years, innit. (was bebedawl back in Oct 2002. :D)

The Site's probably helped me vent about some shite I needed to vent over, and I feel a smidge stronger because of it. Got rid of ex blokes with ease - eventually - and met some cracking mates, too. :hyper:

Wahey.
  • Options
    I have changed... But then I did join thesite at 16. :p

I'm 22 now and a new person.
  • Options
    hmmm ive changed a bit, im no longer a sleazy slutbag! well not as bad anyway, but i havent been a poster here for that long. Other than that im just the same old koe