Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

IT Crowd

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
:lol: don't cha fink?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    I quite liked it myself. It was a bit slow in some parts, but overall I had a fair few laughs.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I quite liked it myself. It was a bit slow in some parts, but overall I had a fair few laughs.

Yeah. It's pretty good overall, better than alot of stuff on TV.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Yeah. It's pretty good overall, better than alot of stuff on TV.

And definitely more interesting than those damned American sitcoms.
  • Options
    And definitely more interesting than those damned American sitcoms.

Bloody straight. "Look, its Freinds, AGAIN, or Will and Grace, AGAIN." I couldn't care less...
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Bloody straight. "Look, its Freinds, AGAIN, or Will and Grace, AGAIN." I couldn't care less...

My housemate has the Friends collection...and it's ALWAYS on in the living room :banghead:
  • Options
    My housemate has the Friends collection...and it's ALWAYS on in the living room :banghead:

Hide em!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Hide em!

Burn 'em more like :D
  • Options
    Burn 'em more like :D

Pffft. Sell em on Ebay. Moneys!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Pffft. Sell em on Ebay. Moneys!

I like the way you're thinking! In fact, why stop there...I could sell her too ;)
  • Options
    I like the way you're thinking! In fact, why stop there...I could sell her too ;)

You'll have to do a buy it now, Ebay is quite quick on people sales. :p
  • Options
    I thought it was pretty entertaining. Something doesn't need to be superb to be much better than normal TV programmes :).
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:

I promise you, theres better out there here, its only the shit that the brain dead retards watch that get sent to you :p
  • Options
    Really? And there was me thinking that the stuff we get from the States is their pinnacle of broadcasting. The most popular shows in their category... ;)

Now, Australia - I know that is the case. We've had Prisoner, Sons and Daughters, Home and Away... all their best stuff! ;)

The Dead Zone is the best thing I've seen from the States in a while. Round the twist was the best thing from Australia ever - but it was on years ago :(.
  • Options
    Really? And there was me thinking that the stuff we get from the States is their pinnacle of broadcasting. The most popular shows in their category... ;)

Now, Australia - I know that is the case. We've had Prisoner, Sons and Daughters, Home and Away... all their best stuff! ;)

The Dead Zone is the best thing I've seen from the States in a while. Round the twist was the best thing from Australia ever - but it was on years ago :(.

Nope, friends, will and grace, lost, bla bla bla, OC, crap, more crap, shit. Its all shit. Pure boring stab me in the eyes if thats all there is crap. ;) The good shows are the ones that always get canceled. Damn retards that watch TV here, making the gay stuff have high ratings. God kill me why "the bachelor" is still running :crying:

Dead zone is alright, watched it a couple seasons ago. I must say thank you for having that guy from "House" and the guy who hosts that one game show... drew a blank right now... ;):heart:
  • Options
  • Options
    I liked the IT crowd a lot! :thumb:
  • Options
    " Fire! Fire! Fire!

Look forward to hearing from you, " :D
  • Options
    Cazzoo wrote:
    " Fire! Fire! Fire!

Look forward to hearing from you, " :D

:lol::lol::lol:

When the fire exstingisher chaught fire "I'll just put this with the rest of the fire".

The boss talking to his his computer "HELLO!! HELLO!! *Bang fist on table* HELLO!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    :lol: don't cha fink?
    No... I could have written better material when I was 4. :yeees:
  • Options
    All you people who think your so talented at writing comedy, blah blah blah, do it then if your so funny!

IT crowd was good! Funny! Simple! Easy!

"Have you ever, ever felt like this, are strange things happening? Are you going around the twist!"
  • Options
    Nope, didn't think it was worth the amount of hype.

Seemed like a cut-rate "Father Ted". For those know-it-alls who are bound to inform me that it was written by the same guy who created FT, I know. That's the reason for the gripe. He's just got the same random joke formula and put it in a different environment. The boss seemed hammy and the guy with the specs was just....dire. The Paddy....no. No, no, no, no, no.

And, I can't write anything better, but I'm not an award-winning comedy writer, like Linehan. I'd expect him to come up with something more original.
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    All you people who think your so talented at writing comedy, blah blah blah, do it then if your so funny!

IT crowd was good! Funny! Simple! Easy!

"Have you ever, ever felt like this, are strange things happening? Are you going around the twist!"

I could make a kick ass show. comparitivly
  • Options
  • Options
    It had it's funny moments but overall i exected a lot more from Linehan, was a bit let down it didnt give more. Didnt deserve the hype it was given tbh.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Definately a disappointment. Had one or two laughs but really not enough to justify watching the entire show.
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    I am.

And, by the way, why do we have to write better before we can criticise? That's the most ridiculous idea ever.
    I am too!

Playing to my strengths, also have a screenplay underway.
  • Options
    Just wanted to say, that episode with the Goth at the weekend was hilarious!
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    Just wanted to say, that episode with the Goth at the weekend was hilarious!

Missed it. :(
  • Options
    Moss= fit
    Moss gonna get it!