Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

just wanna share it

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
damn you murderers, you suicide bombers, you coalition soldiers, killing off civilians who dont wanna be part of, the Holy struggle, the Globalisation, either are elites, we're just spectators, imposing their will to the ignorant masses, they're just a bunch of contemporary fascists.

Comments

• Options
    How lovely.

The point of the boards is to debate something, so debate or don't post.
  • Options
    How lovely.

The point of the boards is to debate something, so debate or don't post.
    what a very positive response, femiNAZI "4,750 posts" bitch.

debate? everyone says the same lines. no conclusion, no consensus. everyone thinks their views are better. but hardly anyone realises theyre on opposite sides of the same box, spitting the same things thats been fed to them through media and views of our so-called "intellectuals". Most of whom are supportive of elite ideology that has been around before the 20th century. Globalisation? Colonisation? Capitalism? Communism? Eurocentrism! America! Australia! New Zealand! South Africa!

I think our debates is just chasing the wind.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit

debate? everyone says the same lines. no conclusion, no consensus. everyone thinks their views are better. but hardly anyone realises theyre on opposite sides of the same box, spitting the same things thats been fed to them through media and views of our so-called "intellectuals". Most of whom are supportive of elite ideology that has been around before the 20th century. Globalisation? Colonisation? Capitalism? Communism? Eurocentrism! America! Australia! New Zealand! South Africa!

Erm.........

You been smoking crack or something?
  • Options
    He's young and stupid, obviously :p
  • Options
    damn you murderers, you suicide bombers, you coalition soldiers, killing off civilians who dont wanna be part of, the Holy struggle, the Globalisation, either are elites, we're just spectators, imposing their will to the ignorant masses, they're just a bunch of contemporary fascists.

YES YES DAM them, YES DAM them all hell thats where they belong,,, I HATE THEM I hate them sooo much some times it just makes me SOOOO MAD

YES YES you right brother You so right WE ARE JUST mear spectators watching this bunch of COMTEMPORARY FASCISTS, who deserve nothing more then to be TORTURED AND KILLED,, YES YES BROTHER I know you can hear me, I feel you

COME THE REVOLUTION OH yes,,,, you contemporary fascists wont be laughing then will you eh no HA HA HA HA GHA
  • Options

Yeah, our debates always come round in circles. Help us oh great knowledgable one, who's never contributed anything to the site, but we're all sure that if you did it would be so mindblowing and revolutionary, we would all throw our TV's, computer and newspapers out of the window for decieving us for so long. Or maybe come back when you've got a clue. :wave:
  • Options
    Yeah, our debates always come round in circles. Help us oh great knowledgable one, who's never contributed anything to the site, but we're all sure that if you did it would be so mindblowing and revolutionary, we would all throw our TV's, computer and newspapers out of the window for decieving us for so long. Or maybe come back when you've got a clue. :wave:
    debate tactics.

repeat the positive aspects of the argument, turn it into sarcasm, and dismiss the argument.

also, follow the argument through inserting a few exagerations to make the inital argument some what implausible.

i think you dont even realise what your doing.
  • Options
    debate tactics.

repeat the positive aspects of the argument, turn it into sarcasm, and dismiss the argument.

also, follow the argument through inserting a few exagerations to make the inital argument some what implausible.

i think you dont even realise what your doing.
    Another good debate tactic: have a point.
  • Options
    i think youve got a point there mate
  • Options
    YES YES you right brother You so right WE ARE JUST mear spectators watching this bunch of COMTEMPORARY FASCISTS, who deserve nothing more then to be TORTURED AND KILLED,, YES YES BROTHER I know you can hear me, I feel you

:wave: TESTIFY!!! :wave:
  • Options
    ?
  • Options
    Hmm...let me guess, 1st year politics student? :chin:
  • Options
    oi!! i studied politics and i was never that stupid, not even when i was a first year!
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    nope.
  • Options
    oh go back to bed , its past your bedtime, you immature little child. Leave ig thing slike talking to grown ups.
  • Options
    nope.

Oh just a troll then. Fuck off please. :wave:
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Oh just a troll then. Fuck off please. :wave:

Could be. I was thinking maybe it was just some kid who went out, bought some spikes and has been listening to too much, uh, sum 41 or whatever these kids now a days listen to that think are punky politically motivated. Maybe he bought a casualties t-shirt and is quoting it.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Is that a stab at us freshers doing politics?
  • Options
    So what would your solution be to a perfect world?

I wouldn't call them "fascist", fascism is a different thing altogether.

I really don't know what to say to this post, I don't understand it.

Anyway, I do believe globalisation is a form of colonialism, I do believe that it's sad that civilians are dying in Iraq.
  • Options
    He's young and stupid, obviously :p

I think the expression is "young, dumb and full of cum"...
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    ?
    Quite. A useless rather peculiar rant. Which really contibutes little.

We should start a "Crap Forum" for this stuff.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Quite. A useless rather peculiar rant. Which really contibutes little.

We should start a "Crap Forum" for this stuff.

God your a genius.
  • Options
    a kid? i think its a bit immature to use age as an argument to discredit someone. many critics here seem to use this tactic much (not just to myself) and the gang mentality, plus standing behind an "internet status".

however, attack the person as much as you would like cos i know it only makes you feel like youre a much better person.

a solution to a perfect world? please dont exagerate my friend cos i think you know that there is never a thing and most only ask impossible questions so that the other party wouldnt be able to give a proper answer or would give an impossible answer which the inquirer would pounce upon once he/she sees the hole.

although if i were to give what i think would be a good step forward, i would suggest that we rally people from the base and voice out the concerns of the vast majority.

i dont think we can rely on ideological solutions because a class of elites will only use such as a tool to push their agenda. we can observe this from other revolutions. the soviets use marx's ideas; in england 19th centrury when most of Europe was revolting, the upper class used darwin's ideas on society to justify the need for the current system.
  • Options

bye then
  • Options
    a kid? i think its a bit immature to use age as an argument to discredit someone. many critics here seem to use this tactic much (not just to myself) and the gang mentality, plus standing behind an "internet status".

however, attack the person as much as you would like cos i know it only makes you feel like youre a much better person.

a solution to a perfect world? please dont exagerate my friend cos i think you know that there is never a thing and most only ask impossible questions so that the other party wouldnt be able to give a proper answer or would give an impossible answer which the inquirer would pounce upon once he/she sees the hole.

although if i were to give what i think would be a good step forward, i would suggest that we rally people from the base and voice out the concerns of the vast majority.

i dont think we can rely on ideological solutions because a class of elites will only use such as a tool to push their agenda. we can observe this from other revolutions. the soviets use marx's ideas; in england 19th centrury when most of Europe was revolting, the upper class used darwin's ideas on society to justify the need for the current system.
    the reason your pissing people off is the fact you haven't actualy said anything about anything.
    newcomers are usualy welcome but you just kind of turned up and started typing ...what are you on about?
  • Options
    How condescending
    a solution to a perfect world? please dont exagerate my friend
    I'm not your friend, I don't know you.

And I'm sure you're smart enough not to have taken my quesion literally, I was asking for solutions.
    cos i think you know that there is never a thing and most only ask impossible questions so that the other party wouldnt be able to give a proper answer or would give an impossible answer which the inquirer would pounce upon once he/she sees the hole.
    Impossible questions such as? This makes no sense to me. I don't know whether it's because it's written so badly (maybe you have dyslexia? Or are simply lazy) or because it just doesn't make sense at all.
    Such as?
    Then maybe you should read a book.
  • Options
    I think the expression is "young, dumb and full of cum"...
    You wish :p
  • Options
    I see. Tell me, have you been taking your medication this week? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    What the fuck are you on about?

Bitesize pieces, please.
  • Options
    You wish :p

Well, I'm no longer young...
This discussion has been closed.