Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Plans for the weekend..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yup.. weekend is upon us so what is everyones plans?

Me, I think a relaxing weekend but should go see jarhead at some point as i couldn't watch it last week, might go out and do something else depending on money situation other than that its Cs while my girlfriend is at work and Lost Season 2 :D

Comments

• Options
    Saturday my familys going off to see THFC play so Im going over to my grandparents as I havent seen them in a while and then Sunday early going for a 12 mile bike ride (Dads training for the london marathon) And then off to my boyfriends in Barnet for Sunday night.
  • Options
    Tonight going over to my boyfriend for the weekend not sure what we are doing yet, but he will be off to see THFC with his dad and brother on Saturday afternoon, so it will just be me an his mum....shopping maybe.
  • Options
    my work week is fri-tues so my weekend isnt incredibly interesting, i will prob just go out after work and have a few drinks with some mates.
  • Options
    where do you work then? anything exciting
  • Options
    College on sun.. are they even open?
  • Options
    She said college work, so i assume she ment like homework.
  • Options
    Working twelve and a half hours on both saturday and sunday, so no lie in or rest and relaxaion for me!...and we are so busy at work at the mo :yeees: Good job i enjoy what i do then!
  • Options
    Ahh shit, my bad.. i read to fast and then didn't check.. :P should really have double read it.
  • Options
    my usual shift at macdonalds on saturday, probably a couple of drinks saturday night. Then sunday morning..lay in then go to the gym about1pm and do some assignments for uni maybe.
  • Options
    I received a parcel this morning with some mixes, that's my ears sorted for this weekend. I don't know what will happen. I might be seeing a friend tomorrow, she's asked to see me. Nothing planned for Sunday, however.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Drink drugs and sex with a stranger! :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I'm going out tonight up town with the girls and I'm gonna drink wine so I'll be wreaked when I get in probably. Then sat I'm going to the pub with the BF for lunch and a 'chat' and might be going out with my mum on the night cos shes offered to pay for me so I'll probably be drunk again then sunday; just chill and back to work on monday :D God I sound like a raging alcoholic.
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    Drink drugs and sex with a stranger! :D
    You slaaaaaaaaaag. :razz:
  • Options
    Cleaning my house and food shopping on Saturday. Probably going to the cinema on Sunday, and out for coffee and cake. All of this will be accompanied by nervous and panicky behaviour, as my results from last term come out on Monday.
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote:
    where do you work then? anything exciting

im a nurse, i work perm evening shift
  • Options
    Rien.

Nothing special.
  • Options
    I need to get an essay done, or at least finish reseaching it tomorrow in order to have Monday to type it up. Tonight im going to relax, as im doing a lot of work today, by going to an indie night on campus with bands and DJ's. I have a football match to play in on Sunday morning.
  • Options
    whats with all the college work?! What dates are the semesters?
    I spose its dif to my country...we start back at uni on feb 20ish i think...
  • Options
    Going out to a Quiz night at pub tonight and thats it.
  • Options
    Not going out tonight...fucking skint.

Tomorrow have to go to some shitty dinner dance, going to drown my sorrows.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Tonight I am going out for dinner. mmmMMMMmMmMmmmmmmM.

Then tomorrow I have zilch planned so anything we do will be nowt special but relaxing. And then on Sunday I shall be doing some planning for school next week and filling out job application forms. How exciting :yeees:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Working tommorow then sleeping the rest of the weekend, and probably a fair bit of gambling.
  • Options
    Apart from working all weekend ... fuck all!
  • Options
    Gym, grocery store, tv, maybe a drink, sims, sleep, more sleep, more sleep after thatn.
  • Options
    I'm going out tonight up town with the girls and I'm gonna drink wine so I'll be wreaked when I get in probably.

My plan precisely. :D

Saturday probably do a food shop, laze around in front of the telly and then placement in the evening; Sunday chill out in the day and placement once again. Ho hum.
  • Options
    My weekend will consist of working on my dissertation, seeing some crap local band at the pub, then out for lunch on sunday and a spot of shopping :hyper:
  • Options
    Normally I'd be off to my boyfriends... but the bugger hasn't got his phone on. I have a twenty minute slot that I can get hold of him today because of our college and his work etc... AND HE'S TURNED IT OFF! "Make sure you ring me later wont you?" :rolleyes: Bloody men.
  • Options
    friday - nothing!!! planning on lazing about in my room and watching dvds really! hoow interesting!!
    saturday - going to view a prospective house for next year in the morning.. then im going to cardiff to do a bit of shopping... then gym and then HOPEFULLY ill be heading out in the evening!! that is if anyone else can be bothered!!
    sunday - nothing!!!!
    oooh what an exciting life i live :p
  • Options
    went out to celebrate end of exams last night.
    tonight i'm going for a thai.
    tomorrow im either going to a houseparty of going out to town.
    sunday i'll be resting
  • Options
    well today i came home from work early cos i feel like shit, but tonight im going to a 30th bday at the local pub, should be good.
    tomorrow im on the football and then i'll probably be half dead by then so sleep until work monday