Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

*sigh* in on a saturday night

2»

Comments

• Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Nope, it ain't Burns Night yet :p

I wish you'd told me earlier. I got to my mates house and felt like a proper tit. He's having his bash next weekend and not tonight! Bollocks! :o
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I had a great night...though I think I hit it off with a 15 year old, I feel like a paedo.

Me not left in da head. :shocking:
  • Options
    Stayed in , had one unit of alchol, when I used to able to drink 10 in a night, and watched withnail & I and did some cross-sitich. God I live a an exciting life for a 20-year-old! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I stayed in and was asleep by 10 coz I have an ear infection. Greaaaaaaaaaat.
  • Options
    Never mind. At least you're young enough that a Saturday night in is still something worth commenting on rather than the other way round. Mind you, I don't even fancy a Saturday night out, gawd the crowds!

I'll get my zimmer frame and be on my way now.
  • Options
    Saturday fun, went to the gym, went out to eat, came home watched the end of the Denver/NE game. Watched an episode of House. Went to bed. :p
  • Options
    Miffy wrote:
    Never mind. At least you're young enough that a Saturday night in is still something worth commenting on rather than the other way round. Mind you, I don't even fancy a Saturday night out, gawd the crowds!

I'll get my zimmer frame and be on my way now.
    we'll have to pop down the derby and joan together one night.
  • Options
    i work pretty much every saturday
  • Options
    Stayed in , had one unit of alchol, when I used to able to drink 10 in a night, and watched withnail & I and did some cross-sitich. God I live a an exciting life for a 20-year-old! :rolleyes:

We should totally hang out ;) Is it bad that I've been contemplating cross stitch for a while. I used to do it and I really want to pick it up again :chin:
  • Options
    we'll have to pop down the derby and joan together one night.

We'll have to go early so we can nab a seat. I can't be doing with going anywhere I have to stand up all night. ;)

ETA: You know what's really quite sad? After I had my daughter and thought I was through with having kids at the age of 21 (haha) my friend and I used to say that when the kids were mostly grown up in about 16 years time or so, then we were going to go out and dance on the tables.

Now I'm here, all I want is a mug of Horlicks, a good book and my bed!