Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

*sigh* in on a saturday night

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how depressing...

i know its not a bad thing and i DO stay in on a lot of saturday nights.. but tonight i just REALLY felt like a night out! and noone else wants to :(

one of my flatmates is out but he's with all his friends i dont know so i dont want to tag along :impissed: and all the other flatmates are either working or have gone home!! not to mention my mates who are just too lazy to get their arses out of their rooms!

hrmm.. plus i want to meet a nice new guy :) nothing like getting over a guy than getting a new one!! alas it will have to wait for a week or so :P yay for me

sooo getting on then...

whats everyone else up to tonight then?! or to people who only see this tomorrow morning - how WAS your night?! :)

Comments

• Options
    hey, atleast you dont have exams starting monday :p
  • Options
    my saturday nights are generally pretty boring. i come home from uni to work on a sunday and end up just watching crap on telly and then going to bed! having said that there isn't very good nightlife around here so i'd rather stay in.
  • Options
    its only 8.35pm ~ still got lots of time to get out there with your mates if you want to.
  • Options
    otter wrote:
    its only 8.35pm ~ still got lots of time to get out there with your mates if you want to.

NONE of them are going out so i dont see much chance of that happening!! i dont much fancy going out with the one flatmate soo unless i go out on my own (which is a definate no - only if im pissed to begin with!) my night will consist of watching dvds and reading ;)
  • Options
    Doing nowt myself tonight. My bottle of wine looks a mite tasty, though.
  • Options
    I was going to stay in tonight and see what was on the box, but lots of people are heading down the student union so I'll probably meet up with them. Unfortunately it's one of those places that's utter shit unless the right people are there, so fingers crossed :-s
  • Options
    im in tonight, had a hard night on the lash last night and couldnt face it again today, so just say on here watching rubbish on tv looking forward to pleasentville @ 11. i like that film
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    im in tonight, had a hard night on the lash last night and couldnt face it again today, so just say on here watching rubbish on tv looking forward to pleasentville @ 11. i like that film

Ooh! What channel is it on?

:)
  • Options
    bbc2 @ 11pm. its ace.

i was gonna watch TheOmen on bbc1 but f it, i'm gonna watch this again.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Burns night innit. My mates a Scott and he's having a bash. Going round there in a bit.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    i was a wee bit pissed last night and still typed reasonably well in this place.
    for the last four hours i have been doing paper work ...reading reports ...looking at figures etc etc.
    i now know that the production of one gold ring ...produces roughly three tons of waste!
    now i'm swiging red wine from a bottle.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    bbc2 @ 11pm. its ace.

i was gonna watch TheOmen on bbc1 but f it, i'm gonna watch this again.

oooh the omen!! never seen that.. might watch that then :) i love pleasantville too but have it on dvd already :)

i should actually be doing work right now.. have a deadling on monday morning... but i think ill just leave it tomorrow!! will regret it.. but saturday night is not a night for doing work :no: or at least not for me!
  • Options
    woo i'm about to go head off out :D
  • Options
    I know what you mean about Saturday nights-I'm usually in on a Saturday night, but sometimes I feel like getting dolled up and going out for the night and get annoyed when I can't.

I'm currently just watching TV and doing my knitting, but we rented War of the Worlds and will watch that in a while.
  • Options
    Ah join the club. My saturday shall be like every other saturday. Go to the gym in a few hours, come home drink and watch tv with the man. The fun never ends in the life of my name.
  • Options
    I never really do anything on a saturday night. I should go into town to see my mates but I can never be arsed trekking in.
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    I never really do anything on a saturday night. I should go into town to see my mates but I can never be arsed trekking in.
    Your picture is the best. :heart: inignot however you spell it
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Your picture is the best. :heart: inignot however you spell it

Thanks, it's a Franki original. :D

Ignignot kicks considerable ass. Especially when handing out pride obliterating bitch slaps.
  • Options
    been having a night in tonight. the boyfriend has come up from london for the weekend
  • Options
    soraliah wrote:
    how depressing...

i know its not a bad thing and i DO stay in on a lot of saturday nights.. but tonight i just REALLY felt like a night out! and noone else wants to :(

one of my flatmates is out but he's with all his friends i dont know so i dont want to tag along :impissed: and all the other flatmates are either working or have gone home!! not to mention my mates who are just too lazy to get their arses out of their rooms!

hrmm.. plus i want to meet a nice new guy :) nothing like getting over a guy than getting a new one!! alas it will have to wait for a week or so :P yay for me

sooo getting on then...

whats everyone else up to tonight then?! or to people who only see this tomorrow morning - how WAS your night?! :)

I haven't been out on a saturday night for a while. My bird usually pulls me down the pub but she's at her parents, so it's PC, TV and a smoke.

I ain't complaining :cool:
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Skive wrote:
    Burns night innit. My mates a Scott and he's having a bash. Going round there in a bit.

Nope, it ain't Burns Night yet :p

I am in tonight. Like every other Saturday night. Have watched League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and now contemplating a cup of tea.

My life is so rock n roll. I love it though :D
  • Options
    Nope, it ain't Burns Night yet :p

I am in tonight. Like every other Saturday night. Have watched League of Extraordinary Gentlemen and now contemplating a cup of tea.

Oh hows that flick? I've wanted to see it.
  • Options
    and now contemplating a cup of tea.

oooh tea :eek: thanks for reminding me :) just the thing to make my night complete ;)
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote:
    My bird usually pulls me down the pub
    When I first read that I thought you meant that you'd be at the pub when your gf starts pulling you like snogging you and rude stuff.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    my_name wrote:
    Oh hows that flick? I've wanted to see it.

Alright. Nowt special. Good enough to pass the time of night but not enough for me to highly recommend it to anyone ...

Soraliah - tea is the most wonderful thing. Especially with chocolate chip cookies :yum:
  • Options
    I've stayed in... I drank tea, ate the last of my Thornton's Continental choccies and watched Big Brother. The excitement almost kills me sometimes!
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    When I first read that I thought you meant that you'd be at the pub when your gf starts pulling you like snogging you and rude stuff.

Nah, I'd be in the pub 24/7 if that was the case.

Usually i'm reduced to chain-smoking and ranting.
  • Options
    Not that it's got anything to do with your problem, but I saw The Aviator.
  • Options
    Mwah!

I've been studying every night this week...

Although last night I had off.
  • Options
    I normally stay in most saturdays with a bottle of wine and me laptop, but i was too lazy to buy wine ..... even tho i worked 8 hours in tesco :yeees:. There is absolutely no night-life where i am.

so im here watching Pleasentville, i hope it switched to colour soon, and delvelops a stonger plot!

oh well, if you cant stand another saturday like this, i tend to fall asleep at 6pm thru to sunday!