Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

USA Meet

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my_name wrote:
    Well I did just get paid today :naughty:

Ooh, it's all coming together... if only I could teleport. :(

If this is a world where you can't get freebies for resembling both him and the good Dr, then it's a world I don't want to live in.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Thats Indiana, and in the sticks :rolleyes:

I was there myself only a few days ago, God its horrid. Souless stripmalls where there used to be corn fields, grim.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    koe_182 wrote:
    my mate has a cool photo of him holding a ak47, was damaged tho. i went latvia recently, you'd like it there, loads of shops selling original soviet army clothes and stuff, i wanted to get some but i'd spent all my money on beer and strippers

I've held alot of Weapons at a Britisah Army show... was ace. Hehe, I wanted them all. I must head to Latvia... although I saw plenty of those shops in other Ex-Soviet Republics. I plan to go to them all, and decide which is best! Slovakia and The Chezc Republic are at the top sofar... I wonder if you are allowed to bring back deactivated weapons?
  • Options
    If i were to come to Cali...

...it would be for Yosemite. :love:
  • Options
    wow, i feel so accomplished a 3 page thread :cool:

haha it's funny how everyone relates america to firearms.
    i can't imagine living somewhere without them
  • Options
    wow, i feel so accomplished a 3 page thread :cool:

haha it's funny how everyone relates america to firearms.
    i can't imagine living somewhere without them

You got any? List, then you shall be very cool. (There was a box of disposable RPG launchers on Auction Arms once. :eek2: )
  • Options
    I have an excelent bitch slap and my anger borders on certifiablely a nutcase. I dont need a gun :cool:
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    i went to florida in 2004

Me too :D
  • Options
    Me too :D

Excelent :D Did you go to disney world? :hyper: I love disney world. Like freakishly like it.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    You got any? List, then you shall be very cool. (There was a box of disposable RPG launchers on Auction Arms once. :eek2: )

haha, well, you have to be 18 to buy a rifle/shotgun, and 21 to buy a handgun
    BUT
    i used to walk to school through a pretty sketchy neighbor hood and found this bag with a small revolver in it. I don't know much about it, and don't have any ammo for it, but it appers to be in working condition. It's got a very short barrel

besides that i just have some throwing axes and knives
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Excelent :D Did you go to disney world? :hyper: I love disney world. Like freakishly like it.

No i stayed just out side of florida, can't remember what the place was called but I'll prob know if I see it. I'll do a search in a bit. Had a great time it was wicked. Did all of disney world, universal etc, I'm such a kid :D I liked the disney world where they did all the file stuff :D
  • Options
    what about epcot? did you go there?

ps.. i was in florida in 2004 too. weird.

Yeah went epcot too. Was July 4th so they did a cool fireworks display :)
  • Options
    haha, well, you have to be 18 to buy a rifle/shotgun, and 21 to buy a handgun
    BUT
    i used to walk to school through a pretty sketchy neighbor hood and found this bag with a small revolver in it. I don't know much about it, and don't have any ammo for it, but it appers to be in working condition. It's got a very short barrel

besides that i just have some throwing axes and knives

Woooo freee weaponry! It's probably a crappy little .38 handbag revolver, they're everywhere I hear! :D Coolness.

Throwing Axes? You can be the American Spetsnaz.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Woooo freee weaponry! It's probably a crappy little .38 handbag revolver, they're everywhere I hear! :D Coolness.

Throwing Axes? You can be the American Spetsnaz.

haha thats what i thought, i looked it up, it looks like its a Smith & Wesson Model 60.. .357MAG Caliber. can't wait till i can load this sucker up :yes:

Spetsnaz like the soviet people? hahaha i just searched it

"Entrenching shovel in close combat."
    That looks awesome!
  • Options
    Hehe... go get some Ammo methinks!

Spetsnaz are nuts but good. The best close combat people ever... they throw axes and knives and stuff like no-one else.

They're also pretty fucking hard.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Anyway on topic, if anyone's up for a Seattle meet in the Summer, you can count me in for that too. ;)
    I'm in. :thumb:
  • Options
    Seattle is so dreary, it made me sad when I was there

Lets meet in Iowa :p
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    I don't own one currently. Haven't got the cash for it, pluss I'm still in highschool and my mom doesn't want it on her home owners insurance.

I'm saving up for a Home Deffender Series shotgun though. Then maybe an AK somewhere down the line.... you know, for duck hunting and stuff :rolleyes:

Oh and by the way (not directed at you Teh_Gerbil) the US isn't all about guns; we've also got cheap quality beer, and absolutely beautiful national forests where you can go days without seeing another person. Oh and have you ever seen our amber waves of grain or purple mountain majesties?
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Seattle is so dreary, it made me sad when I was there

Lets meet in Iowa :p
    ....There's NOTHING in Iowa.
  • Options
    ....There's NOTHING in Iowa.

Not true. I lived 10 miles from the Iowa border. Their bars were open later than MN ;)

Change of plans. The meet most definatly has to be in Austin, MN. Spam capital USA. Home of spam and the spam mueseum :hyper: And if you go during a warm muggy day you can smell the lovely stench of like... hot dead pig or something :p (I should know, I used to go to CC there :\ )
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    ...And if you go during a warm muggy day you can smell the lovely stench of like... hot dead pig or something
    ....So it's settled then, Seattle it is.
  • Options
    How about Disney World. They have talking garbage cans that stalk you!
  • Options
    ....So it's settled then, Seattle it is.

Yes, it is settled. ;)

Talking "garbage cans" (aka bins :p ) really don't appeal to me...somehow.
  • Options
    Oh and by the way (not directed at you Teh_Gerbil) the US isn't all about guns; we've also got cheap quality beer

Cheap yes, quality no. Well not unless you go quite out of your way to get micro-brew stuff, having said that I did quite like Blue Moon when I was there.
  • Options
    they drink newcastle brown ale in parts of the USA, which is always good
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    they drink newcastle brown ale in parts of the USA, which is always vile

Is what I think you meant.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Is what I think you meant.

no, i actually meant its good to have it over there, i really like the stuff, the only reason i dont drink it in durham, is cause its pretty expensive at most of the places i frequent
  • Options
    I thought the only reason people drank it was because it came in bigger bottles than other beers.