Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Manchester Meet?

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    quarfly wrote:
    A tint of sarcasm?
    Yes.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    quarfly wrote:
    A tint of sarcasm?

helps the medicine go down
  • Options
    *bump*

I swear to God...there better still be people coming. Cause I will feel totally stupid if I end up standing under the billboard for an hour on my own. Just so you know what I look like (as if you don't already!) here is a recent pic of me.

Maybe it's an idea to post your own too...
  • Options
    *bump*

I swear to God...there better still be people coming. Cause I will feel totally stupid if I end up standing under the billboard for an hour on my own. Just so you know what I look like (as if you don't already!) here is a recent pic of me.

Maybe it's an idea to post your own too...

I'm going, and I believe (she'd better be) Briggi is going.

I'm not posting a picture, but just look for a bald person :p
  • Options
    Violette wrote:
    I'm gonna come..but not til like 3, I've got to work. So everyone should be suitably drunk by then and I'll slip in un-noticed :D

How do you know where we'll be?
  • Options
    I am indeed going, being a woman of my word and all that. ;)

This is me, right now. I'll probably look different on Saturday, I'm a chameleon like that. :p
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    I am indeed going, being a woman of my word and all that. ;)

This is me, right now. I'll probably look different on Saturday, I'm a chameleon like that. :p

Mackemeleon.
  • Options
    bad seed wrote:
    Mackemeleon.

Quiet, you.
  • Options
    I'll come along, I dont know what time, I might be working, plus i dont have anyone to travel over with :(
  • Options
    right ive been doing my sums today and think im gonna come, gonna involve me driving home after my night out at about 9:30am (from manchester) to burnley, showered and changed then gonna get bus over to be there for 2pm hopefully and tehn i'll get last bus home which is about 11pm, if i do do this im gonna be so hungover and get pissed so easy so no being mean! if i dont quite get there for 2 are you going to paramount from picadilly? cos i might just come straight there

eta: pic of me btw
  • Options
    Cause I will feel totally stupid if I end up standing under the billboard for an hour on my own.

Hee, stop giving people [me] ideas!
  • Options
    I wanna go :(
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    I wanna go :(
    Come then?
  • Options
    i was just thinking that
  • Options
    Yay, koe you are a legend! I'll be hungover too, so there'll be no laughter from me...except possibly drunken cackling. :p

Not having anyone to travel over with is no excuse, jst, just focus on the booze at the end of the [train] tunnel!

edit: lea you should come! you could do it for 30 quid from Newcastle...?
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Yay, koe you are a legend! I'll be hungover too, so there'll be no laughter from me...except possibly drunken cackling. :p

Not having anyone to travel over with is no excuse, jst, just focus on the booze at the end of the [train] tunnel!

im gonna be a horrible mess, but i think i'll be fine if i drink through it, i'll take a couple of cans for the bus, i'd just stay in manchester but my mate needs to get back on the saturday morning and i dont particuarly wanna spend 2 nights in a row over at my pals house.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    right ive been doing my sums today and think im gonna come, gonna involve me driving home after my night out at about 9:30am (from manchester) to burnley, showered and changed then gonna get bus over to be there for 2pm hopefully and tehn i'll get last bus home which is about 11pm, if i do do this im gonna be so hungover and get pissed so easy so no being mean! if i dont quite get there for 2 are you going to paramount from picadilly? cos i might just come straight there

i thought u was a skinny little boy with dark hair for some reason..
  • Options
    I won't be hungover. Probably.
  • Options
    I can't even afford £30 :(.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    I can't even afford £30 :(.

:( indeed.

Beg, borrowing or stealing not an option? :p
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    stealing not an option? :p

Especially in Newcastle ;)
  • Options
    Not an option sorry.
  • Options
    bad seed wrote:
    Especially in Newcastle ;)

:lol:

Green doesn't suit you. :p
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:

No idea. We never arranged a place. That would be fine for me but it depends what other people want. Think we were just gonna meet and then decide, unless anyone wants to decide now.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    i thought u was a skinny little boy with dark hair for some reason..

hahahah thats great, never heard that before
    No idea. We never arranged a place. That would be fine for me but it depends what other people want. Think we were just gonna meet and then decide, unless anyone wants to decide now.

right, could be a ball ache, well i'll wait on till tomorrow morning, if nowheres decided and im running late i'll have to pass, with a bit of luck i should be able to make it to the station
  • Options
    God, will one of you lot make a decision! :p

So we'll meet at 2pm under those arrival boards (or whatever was said) and then let's just say we're going to The Paramount for argument's sake (we can always go elsewhere after a bit). It's cheap after all, and I'm not as rich as I'd like to think...

(also anything beats those annoying on the spot decisions "no, YOU decide" etc etc ad nauseum)
  • Options
    round of applause for briggi, right if im not at the board i'll be at the paramount, i'll be the tired, rough looking one ordering a pint with a double vodka redbull chaser
  • Options
    Right, we're going to the Paramount till people arrive. We can move on later.
  • Options
    I'm coming now!

I'm sure you're all thrilled to hear that :p hehe. I shall be turning up with my lil Violette. I'm working the night shift tonight though (10pm-8am) so if I look a lil bleary eyed and confused, thats why.

wait, I always look confused anyway. Oh well. :)
  • Options
    hey can someone pm me their number so i know like who im lookin for :blush: