Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

oral

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    They obviously haven't invented soap and water where those people live.

oral sex is fun.
  • Options
    LOL, and?????
    as long as theres no wee on it at the time, whats the big deal?

and the good news is, it is phsyically impossible for men to wee when they have an erection.
  • Options
    Little_one wrote:
    and the good news is, it is phsyically impossible for men to wee when they have an erection.
    Thats not true is it? I thought most blokes had experienced trying to piss with an stiff on and getting the window and stuff like that?
  • Options
    Doofay wrote:
    Thats not true is it? I thought most blokes had experienced trying to piss with an stiff on and getting the window and stuff like that?

I read it on the bbc teens site, someone emailed in to their doctor and that was the answer its impossible to piss with a stiff, as both urine and cum use the same tube to leave the body, but the ecretion causes the part that the bladder is connect to to be blocked off.

Thats was so well put, but I think you get what I'm trying to say.
  • Options
    You can piss with an erection if you're determined enough, but you're not really supposed to be able to.

And yes, you do end up spraying next door's cat from fifty yards.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    You can piss with an erection if you're determined enough, but you're not really supposed to be able to.

And yes, you do end up spraying next door's cat from fifty yards.

From what I can remember the girl (if I remember correctly she was 14)was worried he might piss in her mouth when she was giving him oral, so the answer was some what simplified.

I don't think it is something most men would be really determind to do. But then again, you never know.
  • Options
    hahaha wow, i totally forgot i made this thread.
    We're going through a bit of a rough time right now :( so i guess it doesnt matter lol.

I guess you guys are right, it's not disrespectful if its volentary haha, i guess i'd just rather be face to face with her. she's so pretty :love:

woo 100th post
  • Options
    LOL, and?????
    as long as theres no wee on it at the time, whats the big deal?
    ey it isnt me that has a problem with it :no:
  • Options
    Little_one wrote:

They can and I have done. Oh what are medical marvel I am? :p

I would have to "want" to do it though, so there's no chance of it happening during sex or oral. Sometimes I need the toilet and i'm aroused, so I have to. I just have to angle myself carefully! :D