Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

is 5 inches too small?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my_name wrote:
    I wonder if there is a thread that contains content of both size and anal sex :chin:

There should be an "am I too big for anal" thread.
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    There should be an "am I too big for anal" thread.

:lol: oh misty you get me sometimes.
  • Options
    How clueless are some of you peeps!??! :mad:
    Ok... length increases the chance of a female orgasm

um, what??? proof?
  • Options
    katralla wrote:
    um, what??? proof?

Were clueless so we don't need proof to believe it all and everything you can tell me my clit is in the back of my throat and i'll believe ya :cool:
  • Options
    I just read a gorizilla's is only 1.5 inches long so 5 is plenty
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    yeh i think thats why i like them. just because they look impressive.
    yeah me too :thumb: its all in my mind.

No seriously, you can have satisfying sex with any size im sure. If you lack in one area, there are always other areas you can make up for it ;)
  • Options
    Anything between 4 and 12 inches will do the trick, if you do it right! ///// im nearly 7 inches above average girth

12inches surely that'd start to hurt? 7 inches above average girth? :chin: that makes like 11 inches i doubt someone could even fit that in their mouth.

6 Inches = Average Size of a White Male.
    4-5 Inches = Average Girth of White Male.
  • Options
    12inches surely that'd start to hurt? 7 inches above average girth? :chin: that makes like 11 inches i doubt someone could even fit that in their mouth.

6 Inches = Average Size of a White Male.
    4-5 Inches = Average Girth of White Male.

Thanks for that I have wondered what the average girth was.
  • Options

I thought he meant he was 7 inches long, and with an above average girth.
  • Options
    Girth? 4-5 inches around? Is that what girth means. If so, I have a pencil dick. Mind you, every other penis I've ever seen is then lol.

Measurements don't matter I don't think. The clitoris is usually the best place to stimulate. I'm just over 6in I think. I don't want any more, In fact less would be better. Less to see when you get a bit stiff at a bus stop.

I love my penis, and you should too - 5 inches is great. The girls will love it the same.
  • Options
    Every time I see a thread on size I just remember some post by some chick on here that said she'd have nothing less than 10. Funny.
  • Options
    Well, firstly, 5 inches is pretty average, and if you're under 16 you shouldn't even be worrying anyway, hell, it's not like anyone is gonna even see it until your 16-17.

Also, the fact that all girls care about is dick size is bullshit, actually,females would rather a pretty average penis (5 inches) than a huge monster cock (9-10 inches) which is extremely rare anyway.

Anyone who tells you they're penis is over 7 inches on the Internet is 9 times out of 10 lying, don't worry.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Every time I see a thread on size I just remember some post by some chick on here that said she'd have nothing less than 10. Funny.

And what's so funny about having standards? :mad: :p
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    And what's so funny about having standards? :mad: :p

floppy vagina :p
  • Options
    actually,females would rather a pretty average penis (5 inches) than a huge monster cock (9-10 inches) which is extremely rare anyway.
    Lol, nice of you to speak on behalf of all females.
    I think youll find that some arent bothered by penis size, and some ARE bothered.
    5inches is pretty average. I wouldnt worry too much. Unless shes just been out with someone with a huge one, shes not gonna think its particularly small and even if she did, its not gonna be THAT much of an issue. yes a big dick is fun, but theres a lot to be said for technique if youre not hugely endowed.