Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I am now the proud owner...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Franki wrote:
    What car have you got?

A Daewoo Matiz :D

Duffy loves it. He wanted one but they only had Corsas.
  • Options

Duffy loves it. He wanted one but they only had Corsas.
    Haha! Sucks to be him :p.
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    I hope you're not laughing at Charlie :(:p
  • Options
    Lawton wrote:
    All the cars where I live seem to have the last three letters CUM. It amused me for a while. Then I grew up.

Don't the last 3 letters indicate the area the car came from? On the old registrations, not the new 'year' ones.
  • Options
    Would I laugh at Charlie the Chevy? :p
  • Options
    Kentish wrote:
    Would I laugh at Charlie the Chevy? :p
    Charlies my Daewoo, hes so mint I love him. My friend says he reminds her of a rollerskate. Hes beeeeeautiful.
  • Options
    Sorry to sound dumb here but how do car registrations work? Like, what determines the numbers/letters?
  • Options
    Jazza wrote:
    Sorry to sound dumb here but how do car registrations work? Like, what determines the numbers/letters?
    These days the first two letters indicate where the vehicle is registered, the numbers show the age (the latest is 55 [September 2005]) and the last three letters are randomly assigned, making it easier to request personalised plates from the DVLA.
  • Options
    Elisa, your car is one of those cars where the designer thought "I know, i'll just make an ugly car that people like duffy can learn to drive in and hate forever :mad:" :p And Daewoo were overtaken by Chevvy, get with the times :p

Capacity, was supposed to be £2k but my mum with her extreme haggling skills and the fact that hardly anyone buys cars in January got the price down to £1550 ;p

Can't wait for college, driving past all the younguns at the bus stop in the mornings and stuff, and i'll get to see so much more of my mates :D
  • Options
    word of warning, the back seats in those corsas arent too comfortable and spacious, if you have that sort of visitors in your car :naughty:

but i bet your just happy to have a car with 4 wheels which goes. thats what im like with my corsa.