Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

oral

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm a guy and i think oral sex is gross.
I'm 16, and my girlfriend and i have had sex, but never went into oral sex.. she said she wanted to try it and i said i'd rather her not. she doesnt understand, and quite frankly, i don't really either.. i just think its like disrespectful to have her down there.

does anyone else think this?

Comments

• Options
    I'm 16, and my girlfriend and i have had sex, but never went into oral sex.. she said she wanted to try it and i said i'd rather her not. she doesnt understand, and quite frankly, i don't really either.. i just think its like disrespectful to have her down there.

I know whre your coming from. I used to detest it. I now do it and enjoy it though. My boyfriend on the other hand hates it. (giving, not recieving) He wont go anywhere near there. It used to annoy and piss me off, but now Ijust think, hey, everybody has their own tastes and opinions. Its not wrong if he does'nt want to. I should hope he would have the same respect if it were the other way around.
  • Options
    Im the opposite ^ I hate Mr Scyther being anywhere down there with his mouth, all the time I'm thinking, "no! I pee outta that!"
    He's really into oral, he likes to give and receive. Each to their own!
  • Options
    I used to be disgusted at the thought of it but I don't mind now. My boyf first ask me to give it to him and I was a bit uncertain but you don't know til you try so I did and he seemed to enjoy it and it wasn't that bad so I don't mind, then recently I asked him if he'd do it for me as I was curious and now we give to each other a lot! It's really not all that bad but everyone has their own opinions.
  • Options

maybe you should let her try it. once you feel it you might change your mind ;)

also, its not disrespectful. its just part of pleasuring each other.
  • Options
    i must say that its not everyday you hear of a bloke that doesn't like to receive. i know a few who dont like giving (but their just strange hehe), me on the other had cant give it enough :naughty: . Have you ever been given oral before Killingismybiz? I had one girlfriend that just wasn't any good at it, so put me off for a bit. You'll fine that everything in life different people do things in different ways. Let her try, you might change your mind, and if you dont then at least you tried for her.
  • Options
    if she's willing to do it then let her! she obviously doesn't find it disrespectful.
  • Options
    my girlfriend and i are lazy and prefer oral. we're both good at it and it's an easy way to please, plus it makes me feel powerful and i'm sure it makes her feel that way too. and besides, fair is fair, if you're gonna get it, then the other party should get it.
  • Options
    Before I first went down there, I used to think blowjobs were well...a sort of slaggy thing to do. The image I had of it was a girl on her knees in front of her guy saying something along the lines of 'suck it bitch'. Now I realise its all a part of foreplay and the only thing that would make it disrespectful is if your partner were to be disrespectful.
  • Options
    i just think its like disrespectful to have her down there.

It's only direspectful if you :-

a) make her do it
    b) object to returning the pleasure
    c) force her head down and make her choke
    d) make her do it when you are unclean etc etc

If it is by mutual agreement, it's not direspectful ...
  • Options
    pretending to be disrespectful is part of the fun.
    Its not REALLY disrespectful, its only playing.
  • Options
    well I like to give and recieveing has been good to, though it was only the last time that I actually enjoyed reciving so it depends on who you are with.
  • Options
    Personally I really love to give oral to my gf but I really could take it or leave it myself. I think it's because I get hugely turned on by turning her on
  • Options
    Idea of oral does seem a bit strange but ill try it, i think i would like it but not sure if id be any good at giving it :S
  • Options
    Its like most things in life it just takes practice, but if you find you don't like it then don't worry, not everyone does. I was a bit unsure at first but after the first couple of times I learnt to relax and now I don't mind givingit to my boyfriend. Recieving is fun too.
  • Options
    I'm -very- interested in it, but my girlfriend thinks it's nasty and gross. Very depressing. *sigh*
  • Options
    you're interested in giving or receiving? and your gf thinks which of those is nasty? or does she think all of it is nasty? because i say if she thinks it's nasty to do to you, then you should do it to her and then she'll realize how good it feels and do it back.
  • Options
    I'm thinking, "no! I pee outta that!"
    My thoughts exactly. I really don't like the idea of oral, its just gross. :yuck:
  • Options
    i love giving blow jobs i dont care about recieving for some reasons i love pleasuring the guy i find it great fun!!!!!! bring it on lol
  • Options
    my girlfriend and i are lazy and prefer oral. we're both good at it and it's an easy way to please, plus it makes me feel powerful and i'm sure it makes her feel that way too. and besides, fair is fair, if you're gonna get it, then the other party should get it.
    Do you mean that it makes you feel powerful to give or receive?

For me the pleasure of giving always used to be about power. Never is a woman in a more powerful position over a man than when she has his cock between her teeth. I especially got off on this one when going down on arrogant tossers who I didn't like.

But now I'm all loved up with a boyfriend so the pleasure is more knowing that he likes it.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    Never is a woman in a more powerful position over a man than when she has his cock between her teeth.

And his balls in her hand.
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    I especially got off on this one when going down on arrogant tossers who I didn't like.
    did you dislike them at the time? :confused:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    did you dislike them at the time? :confused:
    :yes: but to be honest I was a silly drunk slapper in those days.

At school I used to get called "Hoover": I was the queen of the "random" blow job, usually to guys I'd only met an hour or so before.
  • Options
    Little_one wrote:
    And his balls in her hand.
    :yes: or in the gob too. Teeth and bollocks are another power trip :D
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    At school I used to get called "Hoover": I was the queen of the "random" blow job, usually to guys I'd only met an hour or so before.

rofl..
  • Options
    i dont get whats not to like about getting head :chin: :eek: :eek2:
    seriously???????????????
    what could possibly be bad about it?
  • Options
    If he nibbles your clit then that could be bad.
  • Options
    i dont get whats not to like about getting head :chin: :eek: :eek2:
    seriously???????????????
    well reading the rest of the thread people seem to focus on the fact that wee comes out near there.. :confused: they're mssing out!!
  • Options
    i meant it makes me feel powerful to give.
  • Options
    Oh god, I love oral!! Just the thought of what my boyfriends doing, let alone the pleasure!

And when I give it back... the best part is seeing how turned on and how much hes enjoying it! :yes:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    well reading the rest of the thread people seem to focus on the fact that wee comes out near there..

LOL, and?????
    as long as theres no wee on it at the time, whats the big deal?