Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

girls - when you first get a new....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Girls when you first get a new vibrator how often do you use it? Might seem like a daft question but I've known girls who for the first couple of weeks hardly leave the house, whereas others can take it or leave it

When my gf got a rampant rabbit delux a few years back - she was single at the time - she found a whole new world of opened to her as she is very orgasmic with vibrators. In the first few weeks she would orgasm about 10 times a day as the orgasms were so quick and easy to obtain (her record was about 35!lol) It took about a month before she got a bit bred with it and started using it less. (but still daily)

At the other extreme I have a close female friend who has a fairly high sex drive and when she recently bought a Rampant Rabbit I thought she would love it but she wasn't bothered either way.

so over to you lot....!

Comments

• Options
    over to you? why do you want to know :P
  • Options
    lol in all honestly am bored and not back at work yet and me and my gf were chatting about this last night on phone:P
  • Options
    i wouldnt have a clue, being a man and all that
  • Options
    which is why the question started...girls.....!lol
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    lol fair comment but it's no where near as bad as some of them on here! just look at some of the past posts. Far far more pervy and some started by, shock horror;Women!
  • Options
    not shocking andpervy. you howeevr are a man asking questions like this
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    look lighten up guys!

Firstly me and my girl were chatting about this last night and we dont consider it pervy. Maybe we are just more sexually open than most?

Secondly, Mr G, I've seen some quite filthy and pervy posts on here by females. Are you suggesting its ok for females to do that but not men? hmmmmm
  • Options
    If I was as pervy as you are makingoutn Scarletleeds don't you think I would have created a female id? Grow up
  • Options
    If I was as pervy as you are makingoutn Scarletleeds don't you think I would have created a female id? Grow up

or you could just be saying that, we will never know, im not fussed that much by your question, just as other user had stated, you might not get too good a response
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    I really dont mind what response I get. I totally respect that some ppl will not be comfortable discussing matters like this.Prevois posts do suggest that some ppl will be quite happy to.

What I have no time for are judgements about my intentions and character when people don't even know me. And to imply that if a woman had asked this kind of question then it would have been more "ok" is boardering on discrimination.

This is just a discussiom foum, if you don't like the title are the subject matter just dont answer.
  • Options
    Scarletleeds thanks for explaining the perv comment

I can see where you are coming from but I still think far worse has been posted by (supposed!) females and ppl have responded

It was posted out of genunie curiosity but I do accetp that me and my gf are very open with each other and that I do tend to think everyuone is the same as us when it comes to things like this.

So if anyone thinks this is not for them, I appologise for any offence caused
  • Options
    oh i know far worse in content has been posted by females, but its not discrimination, its more of a case that guys posting about vibrators, and all of the posts you have ever made being about vibrators, might put them off a little bit
  • Options
    If you want to beat off, then go and read literotica.

The question is coming from a man, a newbie, and is setting off all the perv alarms. You did put some personal experience in, mind.

It's nowt to do with being sexually open, you're just setting off the perv siren.
  • Options
    yes but the first one was about getting my gf Christmas presents for god's sake! And I have replied to some other psots. lol I may be a newbie but starting posts with comments like "if you want to beat off go read literotica" are, quite franky,rude.

Yes I can see the point about it may look like a "perv post" but the simple solution is just to ignore the post. Not rush in head first with abusive comments. Remember too that this is a sex forum so its difficult to post something that wouldn't be construde by someone, somewhere, as pervy.

And I disgaree - it is to do with about being sexually open in the sense that to me the question was no big deal as, to my gf and my "peer group" coversations like this are not seen as perverted. So in a way I am "gulity" of being so used to that that I forget for other people this is not "the norm. However I don't judge ppl for having a different belief structure to me, I have already said in another post to accept my appologies if this post wasn't your cup of tea.

Enjoy your day guys
  • Options
    In the first few weeks she would orgasm about 10 times a day as the orgasms were so quick and easy to obtain (her record was about 35!lol)

:eek2: for real? who has that much spare time?
  • Options
    Enjoy your day guys

Why, thankyou.

You just need to think twice before you post on this forum.

Your post did come across as quite perverted.

1) It was your first post.
    2) There's a lot of spelling mistakes.

People here like attacking other people here - as far as I'm concerned. I like attacking too.

Your first post was about a vibrator. Yes, that is perverted.
  • Options
    in a few words : No it's not
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    noob wars \o/
  • Options
    [1) It was your first post.
    2) There's a lot of spelling mistakes.

two further things things.... it wasn't wasn't my first post. And I'm mildly dyslexic
  • Options
    wow, perv alert on the sex forum. shock horror!

btw i didnt think it was more pervy than any other post on here, and whenever ive had a new vibrator, ive just used it a normal amount - not excessively - its still only a wank after all.
  • Options
    wow, perv alert on the sex forum. shock horror!

btw i didnt think it was more pervy than any other post on here, and whenever ive had a new vibrator, ive just used it a normal amount - not excessively - its still only a wank after all.

hae to agree with RB, i didn't think it was that pervy.
  • Options
    :eek2: for real? who has that much spare time?

No kidding! 35 seems unnatural. My vagina hurts just thinking about it.
  • Options
    And I'm mildly dyslexic

Isn't everyone?
  • Options
    quarfly wrote:
    Isn't everyone?

If he is mildly dislexic and he can type just fine, why can't that spazzy kid? See, nobody listens to me :grump:
  • Options
    thanks for the support guys :) much appreciated. Thanks RB as well for giving an honest answer.

As to the number or orgasms (turn off now those of you who are worried about perviness...!)....

My gf is lucky in that she can orgasm very easily, even by hand. 10 orgasms in an hour is not unknown for her(with or without vibe) Also when she got her firist vibe I think she was on holidays from uni so she had plenty of free time anyway. Just spojke to her on the phone now and she said after 35 she was exhausted but not too sore!lol

Anyway, thanks again to the nice ones amongst you
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    If he is mildly dislexic and he can type just fine, why can't that spazzy kid? See, nobody listens to me :grump:

I'm assuming your refering to RSS300 and I would like to point out the following: a) He has quite bad dyslexia and b) his posts have actually got a lot lot better recently. And hes not spazzy.
  • Options
    i didn't think it was intended to be pervy, give the guy a break!