Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

does anyone have a cattle rod or something painful?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
For those who can remember way back when i made a thread about the guy who felt me up and put his hands down my trousers...?
Well i'm seeing him for the first time since last summer so maybe someone could lend me something i can use to keep him away from me??
Or would one of you lovely guys do the honours of being a bodyguard for me? :flirt:

Comments

• Options
    kick him in le bollards if he does anything.

you go girl.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Why are you seeing him??? :chin:
  • Options
    Hire a hitman.
  • Options
    goodfella lives in notts, he can be your bodyguard :lol:

or then again, maybe not.
  • Options
    goodfella lives in notts, he can be your bodyguard :lol:

or then again, maybe not.

I'm an expensive bodyguard :yes:
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    Why are you seeing him??? :chin:

:yes:

To be fair if some chick tried to grab me the last thing I'd do would be go see them... Unless they were hot, obviously.
  • Options
    im seeing him because our parents are friends so we're going round to see him and his brother because they only visit once a year....the one that felt me up didnt come with his brother last time
  • Options
    Well, on topic, I have a piece of iron that came from my school's iron fence. I could mail it to you.
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    im seeing him because our parents are friends so we're going round to see him and his brother because they only visit once a year....the one that felt me up didnt come with his brother last time
    I know it's not my place to say this, but at least one set of parents should know. You shouldn't have to go.
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    Well, on topic, I have a piece of iron that came from my school's iron fence. I could mail it to you.
    needs to be here by tomorrow afternoon....after tomorrow i'll have a male friend over who will look after me :) so its just for tomorrow
  • Options
    Zalbor wrote:
    I know it's not my place to say this, but at least one set of parents should know. You shouldn't have to go.
    i cant tell them....it'll only cause loads of talk and trouble
  • Options
    Isn't it easier to make up some excuse instead? And in response to your question, no I don't have anything of the sort...
  • Options
    no i just have to grin and bear it and try to close my mind off from it
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that... :( Just make sure to stay in the same room where your parents are, I guess...
  • Options
    why do girls have to go through this kind of crap though? :(
  • Options
    Because i'm afraid to say alot of guys are scumbags. Not all, but when it comes to things like this certainly a dispropotionate amount to girls.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    My 4" lock knife? Easy to conceal, deadly if used? (Also: Do not use for slicing apples - leads to cut fingers. :( )

If he tries anything, give him a free sex change! :D (Please clean before posting back, thanks.)
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    My 4" lock knife? Easy to conceal, deadly if used? (Also: Do not use for slicing apples - leads to cut fingers. :( )

If he tries anything, give him a free sex change! :D (Please clean before posting back, thanks.)

:lol:
  • Options
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    why do girls have to go through this kind of crap though? :(

to be honest you don't "have to go through this kind of crap". If he tries anything again then my advice would be for you to shout, very loudly, something like "if you don't take your hand our from under my skirt then I'm going to pull it out for you and ram it up your ass".

Come on. The guy knows he is doing wrong, if you bring it to everyone's attention he's fucked.
  • Options
    Agree 100%. People like this are relying on you keeping quiet.
  • Options
    Mist wrote:
    If he tries anything again then my advice would be for you to shout, very loudly, something like "if you don't take your hand our from under my skirt then I'm going to pull it out for you and ram it up your ass". QUOTE]
    :yes: :yes: :yes:

i can be hired on the cheap. i'll bring all my Airsoft guns, cant hurt him with them unless i beat him with them. Either that or scare the f**k out of him as i pull a airsoft pistol out. on second thought no cant do that thats why tony blair wants to ban them F***ING C***!!!!
    i could always just stand there looking evil, which i've been told i do very nicely. Failing a bodyguard three simple steps.

1. Kick in balls
    2. knee in face when he doubles over.
    3. Shout something like "IF YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN........."
  • Options
    on my 14th birthday he gave me a pink see through g-string/thong and kept asking me to model it for him
    he'll be here on my 16th so i'm expecting he'll give me something else piss taking and suggestive like a condom :mad:
  • Options
    Easy solution.

Tell him you'll give him a blow job and just bite the cock off him.
  • Options
    Since hes so persistant, and he has shown hes willing to invade your personal space and in effect sexually molest you, Id say the sensible thing to do would be to inform a parent. Id say best bet being your mum. But thats just my opinion.
  • Options
    Can I just ask, because it's not immediately clear, how old is he?
  • Options
    16, he's a few months older than me
  • Options
    He's old enough to know what he's doing is wrong. By keeping quiet you're giving him the wrong message entirely. I promise you your parents would be horrified if they knew what he was doing, and they'd want to know. You wouldn't be responsible for any trouble, he would. Don't let him get away with it, make a fuss, something along the lines of what Mist said. He won't want anyone to kow what he's doing and I doubt if he'll stop unless you stop him.
  • Options
    my parents already know about the g-string, they thought it was funny
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    my parents already know about the g-string, they thought it was funny

Because they probably thought it was a joke. But you know he's got other intentions. Dads can bea bit funny about this kind of thing, if you told your mum though she'd probably just keep an eye out for you and at least she knows, rather than being completely oblivious.