Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

So much potential for embarrassment!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I once dropped my gum into a girlies patch once and proceeded to nibble it out as didn't want her to know. For about a year or so after that incident (I was about 16 maybe 17) everyone called me Wrigley and to this day I'm sure the girl is none the wiser.
  • Options
    calm down JsT
  • Options
    ninjamaster - surely she would've noticed chewing gum in hair??
  • Options
    Havent really had anything that embarrasing, apart from neally puking the first time I gave a blowjob and they came in my mouth.
  • Options
    Last night I had a new one. Unexpecidatly sneezed while giving. That caused a biting motion. Not a plesent feeling for him.
  • Options
    going at it for hours, then falling asleep mid BJ.

Did I say I grind my teeth when I sleep?
  • Options
  • Options
    Ive managed to avoide any hideous embarisments that couldnt be laughed off, but Ive certainly been a crap shag before.

As a student I was in the act not doing too badly in fact but I was so close to throwing up, just managed to avoide it, If I hadnt been doing it I definatly would have she never knew pluss I was too drunk to come and just flopped down after a while, and then couldnt sleep whilst she did,,,

The most obvious emabarisment for a man is not being able to get it up, actually this has never happened to me as such , i.e. ive never tried and failed, once with a girlfriend we got back I was wasted (think I was 24 at the time so old enough to know better but I probably still dont) I was throwing up in the toilet with the room spinning agfter a while she came in wanting a bit of it wondering when I was coming to bed, "and make sure you brush your fucking teeth first" I just laughed and told her there was no fucking chance so later I passed out whilst she predictably enough sulked,
  • Options
    I have never been too drunk to get it up or to cum, maybe i dont drink as much as most guys when i go out...
  • Options
    yes :p

the cat had to be taken to the vet
    :lol: I hope they didn't ask what happened
  • Options
    mine would have to be recording a short video clip on my mobile of me mastrubating to send to gf.........then sending it to one of my mates by mistake!

my gf most embaressing one was she was on holiday with her mates for 2 weeks and afterabout 10 days of no sex or masturbating she was gagging to orgasm! So one afternoon she had a "headache" and went back to her room to "lie down". ....Once back at her room she lay on the bed and got down to doing what comes naturally and had a good few and much needed orgasms. Then she heard a lot of clapping and cheering...turns out she had been watched by a group of lads on the balcony opposite! lol
  • Options
    mine would have to be recording a short video clip on my mobile of me mastrubating to send to gf.........then sending it to one of my mates by mistake!

my gf most embaressing one was she was on holiday with her mates for 2 weeks and afterabout 10 days of no sex or masturbating she was gagging to orgasm! So one afternoon she had a "headache" and went back to her room to "lie down". ....Once back at her room she lay on the bed and got down to doing what comes naturally and had a good few and much needed orgasms. Then she heard a lot of clapping and cheering...turns out she had been watched by a group of lads on the balcony opposite! lol
    :eek: :lol:
  • Options
    Ive managed to avoide any hideous embarisments that couldnt be laughed off, but Ive certainly been a crap shag before.

As a student I was in the act not doing too badly in fact but I was so close to throwing up, just managed to avoide it, If I hadnt been doing it I definatly would have she never knew pluss I was too drunk to come and just flopped down after a while, and then couldnt sleep whilst she did,,,

The most obvious emabarisment for a man is not being able to get it up, actually this has never happened to me as such , i.e. ive never tried and failed, once with a girlfriend we got back I was wasted (think I was 24 at the time so old enough to know better but I probably still dont) I was throwing up in the toilet with the room spinning agfter a while she came in wanting a bit of it wondering when I was coming to bed, "and make sure you brush your fucking teeth first" I just laughed and told her there was no fucking chance so later I passed out whilst she predictably enough sulked,

Jeeze, learn to spell and use full stops.

Embarrassments
    Avoid
    Definitely
  • Options
    legowars wrote:

Embarrassments
    Avoid
    Definitely

by the looks of things he was drunk

why do people have to be so stuck up ..
  • Options
    z01 wrote:
    by the looks of things he was drunk

why do people have to be so stuck up ..

Cuz its the internet and they can be cool. ;)
  • Options

You still got it? ;)
  • Options
    legowars wrote:

Embarrassments
    Avoid
    Definitely

punctuation looked alright to me.
  • Options
    I was once going down on another girl...looked up halfway thru and she'd fallen asleep *cringe*

I've got better since then tho...at least i hope i have
  • Options
    legowars wrote:

Embarrassments
    Avoid
    Definitely

Chill out man. There have been numerous occasions when I have spotted a lot of spelling mistakes - but do you see me correcting them? You're on the line of being rude.
  • Options
    Kirsten wrote:
    I was once going down on another girl...looked up halfway thru and she'd fallen asleep *cringe*

I've got better since then tho...at least i hope i have

good thing she didnt have a weak bladder and wets the bed when she sleeps :lol:
  • Options
    Hmmm...yeah i suppose that is definately a good thing...still pretty embarrassing tho