Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Post men

2»

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Hellfire wrote:
    See now i dont get it.. i've never had a problem.. orderedc tons of stuff of ebay of late for Xmas about 7/8 parcels and all turned up within time, all either 1st or 2nd class and all arrived within 2/3 days and at this time of year thats brilliant, don't get why people complain about royal mail, never had any problems

I have never had any problems until recently ...

I am waiting still for a parcel that I paid to have it arrive yesterday. I don't know who is to blame (the company I ordered from or RM) but I shall be taking it up with them. When I get a response to my email :|
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmm if it's special delivary or recorded delivary they can track its progress and find out where it is,

i admit royal mail aren't perfect but for what we pay i dont see why everyone has a go at them all the time, i mean it is pretty cheap
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Hellfire wrote:
    Hmm if it's special delivary or recorded delivary they can track its progress and find out where it is,

i admit royal mail aren't perfect but for what we pay i dont see why everyone has a go at them all the time, i mean it is pretty cheap

The thing is though, they can be pretty crap. I have a friend who had a parcel just dumped on the street because the postmen couldn't be bothered to walk down the street with it, to her front door.

I have also, in the last few days, sent a birthday card and it took a week because someone (probably in the royal mail) decided to open it and see what was inside it. I just thank god that I wasn't silly enough to put cash or anything in it.

Quite often they are just relatively shit. I would rather pay 35p for a first class stamp and have a better service than the current 28p and have it like it is.

Oh, and I can't track my parcel. Although it is special delivery, I didn't post it, the company I bought from have posted it, so I cannot track it.