Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Physical Contact

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my family arent really huggy... but me and my mates are. especially when we havent seen each other for a while. it's always nice to get a hug. from anyone.
  • Options
    I'm quite a huggy person, and affectionate in general I think, I love getting hugs! I get alot really, all the time from my friends..

It's probably something i'd think of as quite important in a relationship too.
  • Options
    very important to me, but there are only a few ppl i get them from now, and most of them are my female friend from uni and they dont live anywhere near me anymore. :crying:
    I have a few very very close friends that i can talk to and talk about anything, but some time all i need is some one to hold me and give me a big hug
  • Options
    For me, theres nothing better than getitng a hug off my other half. I love everything like that :)
  • Options
    People don't hug me enough here :(
    People at home are a lot more huggy.

Hug me! [/needy]
  • Options
    People don't hug me enough here :(
    People at home are a lot more huggy.

Hug me! [/needy]

*picks Knee hig up and gives her a BIG hug*
  • Options
    :D you've made my day!
  • Options
    i dont get alot of hugs at all, there are sometimes when i feel like i really need a hug, but i dont know who to go for, cos im not the sort of person who can talk openly about my feelings. :(
  • Options
    im not the sort of person who can talk openly about my feelings. :(

im not really either... but my mates know that so they know it's best to just give me a hug rather than try and make me talk about things.
  • Options
    *hugs you* ^^^ and Dizzy Blonde Babe
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Of course physical contact, especially with someone you love, is very important.
    We always cuddle in bed before we go to sleep :yes:

This is what i miss...........i love physical contact - any kind, i broke up with my boyfriend of 2 years a few weeks ago and i loved just cuddling, watchin tv together or laying in bed togehter etc, you definately need lots of physical contact
  • Options
    I don't have enough hugs :(.
  • Options
    I love hugs and general affection. My ex bf used to give me loads. We always used to cuddle in bed before sleeping, and throughout the day. I loved stroking his hair. Sometimes he used to brush mine and that was nice. I also liked playing with his ears while watching tv.

I miss that. :-(
  • Options
    When i travel to see my friend at Uni i'm always greeted with a hug, which is lovely. She's really the only person that does thinking about it. If we discount drunken friends falling into me arms outstretched.

I sort of miss the former....now it's been brought up.