Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Are YOU an eccentric?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    To Zalbor - my friend has a picture of one of the guys from downstairs on a night out - he is pulling such a scary face he reminded me of a chupacabra! Thought you might like to know that. heh.
    I'm weird enought that I think it sounds funny.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you are a VISIONARY ECCENTRIC
    You are happy in your own skin and totally aware that you are a little eccentric! You are curious by nature and willing to give anything a go – from pea shooting to toe wrestling! You are totally absorbed by your interests and enjoy your own company – losing yourself in your deepest thoughts is favourite pastime. You're a visionary – thinking using visual images by day, vivid dreams by night. You relish in your own individuality and the power you have to inspire others. *takes a bow* :)
  • Options
    Chameleon
  • Options
    shouldnt this thread read "what kind of eccentric are you"
  • Options
    Inspirational eccentric
    You are happy in your own skin and totally aware that you are a little eccentric! You are curious by nature and willing to give anything a go – from pea shooting to toe wrestling! You are totally absorbed by your interests and enjoy your own company – losing yourself in your deepest thoughts is favourite pastime. You're a visionary – thinking using visual images by day, vivid dreams by night. You relish in your own individuality and the power you have to inspire others.

Sounds about right tbh.

Me too :thumb:
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    Eccentric QuizYou are a:
    Humourous Eccentric

When you're around there is rarely a dry eye in the room. Where there is raucous laughter or contagious giggles, you're the source of the fun. You are exuberant, outrageous and passionate. Although constantly the centre of attention, you're still amused by the effect you have on people. You would be the first to crack a smile on the face of strangers with your dry wit.
    Me too...
  • Options
    It says I'm a closet eccentric. If you ask anyone who knows me they'll probably say i'm right out of the closet as far as eccentricity goes. I'm one of the most eccentric people I know.

Given the choice between being a politician and a fortune teller, i'd want to be both. But I picked politician.
  • Options
    That quiz is bullshit...

People call me eccentric because I like walking barefoot in the grass, going in to sweatlodges, dancing like crazy to tribal drumming and because I like to make people laugh and dress in drag.

I don't consider myself 'crazy' or 'eccentric' at all. :no:
  • Options
    Inspirational eccentric
  • Options
    It said I was 33% gay ,,, and my prison bitch name is twinkle toes ?
  • Options
    It said I was 33% gay ,,, and my prison bitch name is twinkle toes ?
    Twinkle toes, lol. What link have you clicked? :eek2:
    MrG wrote:
    shouldnt this thread read "what kind of eccentric are you"
    Wonderful sense of pedantry.