Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Are YOU an eccentric?

Click here to find out...

My results - You are a CLOSET ECCENTRIC. "Trustworthy and consistent, friends queue up to hear your valuable advice. You are very popular and love your social life. You're happiest when spending time chilling out with friends. You are creative and can be opinionated but you don't always show it, as you're concerned about saying and doing the right thing. The truth is, you should trust your instincts more and let your eccentric side out more often. How about switching the pub this weekend for a spot of Haggis rolling?"

All seems true, minus the "very popular" bit...
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You are a:
    Chameleon eccentric

You let your inner eccentric loose when you need to! You know how to play situations to get the best out of people and get attention when you need it. To others you're intriguing and exciting, your moves can't be second-guessed! You're might do the sensible 9-5 in the office, but you're passionate about snail racing at weekends. The life and soul of any after hours party, especially if it's fancy dress!

Me too, apparently!
  • Options
    inspirational eccentric

You are happy in your own skin and totally aware that you are a little eccentric! You are curious by nature and willing to give anything a go – from pea shooting to toe wrestling! You are totally absorbed by your interests and enjoy your own company – losing yourself in your deepest thoughts is favourite pastime. You're a visionary – thinking using visual images by day, vivid dreams by night. You relish in your own individuality and the power you have to inspire others.
  • Options
    im an inspirational eccentric, but i cba to type it all out
  • Options
    Inspirational eccentricYou are happy in your own skin and totally aware that you are a little eccentric! You are curious by nature and willing to give anything a go – from pea shooting to toe wrestling! You are totally absorbed by your interests and enjoy your own company – losing yourself in your deepest thoughts is favourite pastime. You're a visionary – thinking using visual images by day, vivid dreams by night. You relish in your own individuality and the power you have to inspire others.
  • Options
    i got humourus
  • Options
    Eccentric QuizYou are a:
    Humourous Eccentric

When you're around there is rarely a dry eye in the room. Where there is raucous laughter or contagious giggles, you're the source of the fun. You are exuberant, outrageous and passionate. Although constantly the centre of attention, you're still amused by the effect you have on people. You would be the first to crack a smile on the face of strangers with your dry wit.
  • Options
    Humourous Eccentric, apperentley.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Inspirational eccentric
    You are happy in your own skin and totally aware that you are a little eccentric! You are curious by nature and willing to give anything a go – from pea shooting to toe wrestling! You are totally absorbed by your interests and enjoy your own company – losing yourself in your deepest thoughts is favourite pastime. You're a visionary – thinking using visual images by day, vivid dreams by night. You relish in your own individuality and the power you have to inspire others.

Sounds about right tbh.
  • Options
    Not much point me even taking the fucking thing, is there?

Yes, I am. :p
  • Options
    I think its chatting rubbish. I got Humourous Eccentric but I put down the most the most unfunny answers there were cos I'm in a bit of a mood...yea its shite.
  • Options
    Yes and no, some if it right, and some not.

Closet Eccentric

Reliable, trustworthy and consistent, friends queue up to hear your valuable advice. You are very popular and love your social life. You're happiest when spending time chilling out with friends. You are creative and can be opinionated but you don't always show it, as you're concerned about saying and doing the right thing. The truth is, you should trust your instincts more and let your eccentric side out more often. How about switching the pub this weekend for a spot of Haggis rolling?
  • Options
    Closet Eccentric. Whether it's true or not is another matter :/
  • Options
    closet eccentric.

but those quizes are a load of bollocks. mind you, it does say 'you are very popular ' and can be opinionated... :yes: :p
  • Options
    humourous excentric
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:

My results - You are a CLOSET ECCENTRIC.

Me too! Suppose it is a nicer description than oddball!! :hyper:
  • Options
    Humerous eccentric for me.
  • Options
    Closet all the way baby.

Question: in American, is the Narnia film called 'The Lion, the Witch and the Closet'?
  • Options
    Closet.
  • Options
    I don't need a test to tell me I'm eccentric!
  • Options
    You are a:
    Closet eccentricReliable, trustworthy and consistent, friends queue up to hear your valuable advice. You are very popular and love your social life. You're happiest when spending time chilling out with friends. You are creative and can be opinionated but you don't always show it, as you're concerned about saying and doing the right thing. The truth is, you should trust your instincts more and let your eccentric side out more often. How about switching the pub this weekend for a spot of Haggis rolling?
  • Options
    well as far as that quiz is concerned, everybody is eccentric, which i just dont think is true.
    I know I am a bit eccentric, and so are most of my family but i dont think most people are.
  • Options
    Closet...
  • Options
    Closet.

Of course a true eccentric would never do such a quiz but hey ho.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Inspirational eccentric

Hmm.
  • Options
    Humourous Eccentric
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Humourous Eccentric too. Nowhere near right.
  • Options
    To Zalbor - my friend has a picture of one of the guys from downstairs on a night out - he is pulling such a scary face he reminded me of a chupacabra! Thought you might like to know that. heh.
  • Options
    You are a:
    Inspirational eccentricYou are happy in your own skin and totally aware that you are a little eccentric! You are curious by nature and willing to give anything a go – from pea shooting to toe wrestling! You are totally absorbed by your interests and enjoy your own company – losing yourself in your deepest thoughts is favourite pastime. You're a visionary – thinking using visual images by day, vivid dreams by night. You relish in your own individuality and the power you have to inspire others.

Not too far from the truth.
  • Options
    it crashed!
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Inspirational eccentric
    me too
    Hmm.
    quite